ᥴꫝꪖρ𝕥ꫀ𝕣 10

Not me giggling like an anime schoolgirl half the time while watching the Elle Taegyu interview.

»•»🖤«•«

It's now the end of the day,

Taehyun got up from his chair, probably to put his book back, and that was Beomgyu's cue to take action.
In all honesty, Beomgyu has been considering what his friends said: What if this is all just in his head?
Is he really just hallucinating?

Now he's starting to wonder if Taehyun ever even existed—

No that's plain ridiculous. It's just his friends messing with his head, giving him horrible second doubts like that...

The end of the 4th hall of books homes Taehyun's pink book. So he leisurely made his way to that place and he put it on its shelf.

But then he felt the presence of someone else behind him.

He turned around to see Beomgyu, standing there with a confident stance and a light frown on his pretty face. This time, he won't let Taehyun run away. "Hyun-ah."

Taehyun's hands balled into fists as he looked downwards.

"Please..." Beomgyu's tough and confident expression soon fell, he can't continue faking how broken he is over the fact that Taehyun is acting so distant.. And of course the fact that he's probably not even alive right now. "Talk to me..."

Taehyun's eyes weakened as if he was on the verge of breaking down. He forced himself to look away from him and tried to walk past him.

Beomgyu had it.

He stood in front of the boy and stretched his arms horizontally. "You're not going anywhere, not until you talk to me."

Taehyun tried to make a run for it nonetheless, behind him is a dead end so he had to face Beomgyu first. No need to complicate things, all he has to do is go through Beomgyu's body, he knows damn well he can do that. He fears that the boy already knows about his condition anyway.

He ran towards him, ready to go through.

But then something happened that he'll never have expected in a billion years...

He landed right against Beomgyu's chest.

His eyes went wide.

He's legitimately feeling an arm looping around his waist, and he found himself getting brought closer.
Beomgyu rested his forehead on the boy's shoulder and soon enough he couldn't help but nuzzle his nose in his neck. "I missed you so much..."

Taehyun was absolutely frozen just like a statue, he was so confused as to why this was occurring. "Beomgyu..?"

"Mhm.. yes it's me.." He hugged him even more tightly, it felt so good to hug him, so good that he's not even noticing how odd it is that he actually can. All that matters to him now, is communication. "Stop ignoring me.. I really hate it."

So warm, what is this warm sensation that Taehyun feels? He hasn't felt that in ages... Even though he's in one place right now which is in Beomgyu's arms, Taehyun feels so lost... but also good, right and comforted..
'How is this possible though...?'

And it's then that he remembered something that he had read in his black book: "In your state of bardo, if your chosen one isn't currently scared, physical contact is very much possible."

'Oh my gosh..'

Beomgyu muttered. "Do you wanna tell me what happened to you? Please... I'm begging.."