Chapter 11

Gu Suier still had a smile on her lips until she took a nap, and she smiled while stroking the tadpole across her belly.

I don't know if it was too much in my mind. After falling asleep during a nap, he had a vague dream, dreaming that Xiao Heng was gently stroking her belly.

She woke up in a daze, naturally there was no Xiao Heng beside her, only Mother An, who was trying to pack things up there.

"Mother An, what time is it now?"

"Little madam, why don't you take a break? You only slept for more than half an hour."

"No."

Since she is awake, she can't fall asleep too much, and she has to get up right now.

Mother An hurriedly came over to help, and she whispered: "Madam, since you are awake, let's come and see what Sanye ordered to send me. It is said that this is a reward from the palace and it is all good things. You pick one and see what you like to keep. If you have something that is not suitable for you, you can take it out and give it to each room, which can be regarded as a real love."

Madam An is proficient in the world, knowing that the little lady she is serving has no foundation. In this mansion, she lives on the love of the old lady and the eldest lady. If you want to have a good relationship with the girl-in-law, you still have to express .

I usually don't make much money, and I can't do favors. Now that I have these things, isn't it right?

"What the mother said is that I will listen to you."

Gu Suier didn't understand these, so naturally all of them were arranged by Mother An.

Right now, Mother An took her to the penthouse next to her, and when she entered, Gu Suier was really taken aback.

I thought that what I sent was nothing more than a tray or a box at most, but I didn't expect to send so much, and there was always a room full of ears.

"Look, this is a bird's nest. I have already counted these bird's nests. They are enough to eat for the little lady's confinement. In the future, we don't have to wait for the lady to give us the bird's nest! And this is the bird's nest in the palace. They are all tributes, good things that you can't buy with money outside."

"There is also a black-feathered silky egg. It is said that this is an egg laid by a black-feathered silky fowl. It is said that this kind of silky fowl grew up eating herbs in the mountains. The egg laid is called a tonic. I have already given three eggs to the kitchen. Tonight, I will steam an egg custard to make up for the little lady."

"Also, these are good materials for entering the palace from the south. This one is made of clothes that are slippery and not slippery. They can be made into small clothes."

Mother An introduced these things to Gu Suier one by one, and she was very happy.

Gu Suier was surprised at the same sight, and surprised at the same time. At the end, she didn't know what she should say.

"Hey, is this emptying the palace?"

This room full of things, from food to drink, from daily use to clothing, is simply available!

There is even a red sandalwood box, inside it turned out to be some gold and precious tops, not gold and jade, all of them are good things.

Gu Suier held her belly and sat there, looking at this and that, dazzled.

"These...we can all use it?" She couldn't believe it.

Although she didn't have much knowledge, Gu Suier had been in the Hou Mansion these days and she knew a little bit. It was a lot of money to understand this house.