Chapter 24

After the meal, Qingyue and the others came to collect the leftovers. Gu Suier thought Xiao Heng had to go. Who knew he didn't.

He paced with his hand in his hand, walked to the window, and saw a pair of white jade vases on the windowsill with a bamboo leaf inserted in it. The bottle is white and delicate, and the bamboo leaves are green and pleasant. Although it is not a famous flower or grass, it is also pleasing to the eye.

Gu Suier had nothing to do with the bamboo. Seeing Xiao Heng staring at her, she was a little embarrassed. She hurriedly stepped forward and said with a smile: "I didn't even bother to make any flowers or grass for a while, so she randomly inserted it. A few of these, I just inserted it casually, but I humiliated the bottle. It doesn't look good."

Xiao Heng glanced at her and said, "No, it looks so good."

When Gu Suier heard him say this, she liked it in her heart, and she couldn't help but glance at the bottle a few more times.

Xiao Heng changed to look at other things.

This house used to pile up some books randomly, because when Gu Suier was taken over, he was still working outside, so the lady helped clean up.

Look at that table **** for a while, although it is not very good, but it can be used.

When I saw the east wall, I felt that there was a large area of ​​white, too empty, and said: "Here is a Baibao Pavilion, and you can put something at will."

What else could Gu Suier say, she could only follow him and nodded yes.

Xiao Heng looked at the table by the window again. On it were the characters Gu Suier had practiced recently and the books he had read.

He picked it up and turned it over one by one seriously.

Gu Suier watched him flip it, and she was worried when he flipped a sheet of it, and finally he finished flipping it, but said: "You have written the word very well, gentle and timeless, but it has lost strength. When you are finished, I will teach you to practice your wrist strength."

When Gu Suier heard this, she hurriedly asked, "San Ye, how do you practice your wrist strength?"

Xiao Heng said: "You can lift a tripod by lifting stones."

Lifting stones and tripods...

Gu Suier's legs softened and she almost lay there.

"San Ye, I'm afraid it won't work..."

Xiao Heng looked at Gu Suier's slender shoulders, and probably felt that she did not have the talent to lift a stone and a tripod, so he stopped mentioning it.

But he remembered the poem she had memorized again: "Hurry up, I will find two more copies, and show you slowly."

Just after recovering from lifting the stone and lifting the tripod, Gu Suier's legs were still weak when he heard him want to recite poems by herself: "San Ye, no need...Miss Biao said that she would give me two collections of poems, and I took hers. Just read it."

Xiao Heng: "Send you a collection of poems, what collection of poems?"

Gu Suier had a guilty conscience: "She said it was "The Collection of Flowers" and "The Collection of Supplements."

Xiao Heng looked at her without speaking.

Gu Suier was ashamed and lowered her head lower: "Otherwise, I should recite the poem the third master gave me."

Xiao Heng: "Then what do you like?"

Gu Suier did not speak.

In fact, I didn't dare to say, for fear that he would be angry.