Chapter 77

Gu Suier was out of breath from crying.

Since she left Gujiazhuang, she was staring at her with blank eyes and no relatives. Although the people in Ruiding Hou's Mansion are very good, she is not the father and mother that she has been familiar with since childhood!

The mother and daughter cried for a long time, and the father Gu Suier next to him wiped his tears. Gu Baoer didn't cry, but his eyes were a little dazzling, and he looked at his sister from the side.

Seeing this, Guizhi stepped forward and whispered: "Little madam, this is on the official road. The wind is strong. I don't like getting on the carriage. Let's talk slowly with the wife?"

This sentence can be regarded as a reminder to Gu Suier. She wiped her tears and said: "Yes, mother, you get in the car first, let's go home first, it's too cold outside."

At the moment Gu Suier's mother followed Gu Suier into the carriage, and Gu Suier's father and Gu Baoer continued to ride the original carriage.

After sitting down, Mrs. Gu Suier took Gu Suier's hand and looked up and down, then she got up and said: "Sui'er, you dress, I don't look like you in the past, but like a noble person. Up."

Gu Suier wiped her tears and chuckled softly: "Mother, I am in the Hou Mansion now. I don't lack food and clothes. I have a good life. Everyone in the Hou Mansion treats me very well. You will know when you come. You can rest assured."

The mother Gu Suier looked rosy and white, but she looked much better than she used to be in the country, and she was very emotional at the moment: "When you were born, the blind king of the fortune teller in our village said you were a blessed man and said you Most people would never think of the blessing of. Later you were thrown to your head, and you were so stupid. My mother was always afraid that your blessing would be thrown away. I never thought that this blessing is still there."

After speaking, naturally asked about Gu Suier's various things in the Hou Mansion.

Gu Suierniang didn't know what the Hou Mansion was like, and she asked: "Then how many grandma and the second young grandma are in your mansion, as well as the old lady and the eldest lady. There are so many people, and the house is enough to live in. Is it? You're the youngest, so you have to live in the North House, right?"

Gu Suier pursed her lips and smiled: "Mother, we all live in the North House!"

In their hometown, the houses that face the south and the north are the best ones. Generally, the old lady lives in the family. Then the daughter-in-law and son live in the east and west houses, and the ones that don't help live in the north house.

Gu Suier's mother was surprised: "Everyone lives in Beiwu, there are so many Beiwu!"

I looked at Gu Suier's clothes for a while, and looked at the decorations in the carriage, it was all gorgeous, and I was truly amazed.

She had known that Gu Suier had married into a wealthy family a long time ago, but she didn't expect to be so rich. It seemed that her Suier had a good life.

Seeing Guizhi next to him for a while, Guizhi nodded to her and said respectfully, "Mrs."

Gu Suier said to her mother, "This is the maid serving by my side, named Guizhi."

Gu Suierniang became more rare, she couldn't help but glanced at Guizhi a few more times: "Look at a pretty pretty girl."

What I thought was that such a handsome girl turned out to be a servant girl.

When Na Guizhi heard it, he pursed his lips and chuckled.

She looks so ordinary, no one has ever praised her for being handsome, and this is the first time now. And listening to the tone of this lady, she still thought she was pretty sincerely.