Epilogue

The sky is clouded today, they say that there is a lonely guardian who cries. I wonder why?

"Sera, are you okay?" Livi peeked at me.

"Ah... yes."

"Come on, hurry up, it may rain soon."

"Fine. You're just worried your hair will get messy."

"Yes girl, come on." She started running and I followed behind. My mind is still occupied by the clouds that I did not notice that I am going to collide to someone.

*Thud*

"Ouch." I fell on my butt and my head slightly hurts. "I'm sorry." I said standing up. I was clearly at fault. Then I turned to the person. And HE was staring at me. His eyes are amazing colors that I don't know exists. They are like... silvers that it seems to be glowing. And I am falling... falling....

"Sera! I told you to hurry." Livi appeared beside me.

"Oh right. I'm sorry." I apologized to the man and continued ahead.

"Do you know him?" I looked over my shoulder and he was still staring.

"No." But I feel like I've seen him somewhere. I clasped on my chest. Do I know him?

They say that a love that has been torn apart will find its way even through lifetimes.

When we were about to turn to a corner, I felt my feet stopped moving.

*Thump*

*Thump*

"Sera you okay?"

They say when the sky is clouded, a lonely guardian walks by. But... there were unfinished words...
I turned around, his back at me as he slowly walks away.

"Why are you here?" I whispered in the air.

- THE END-

----------------
To the ones who reached this part, thank you.

Because you finished the story, I have a trivia or two for you.

Did you know Athena's surname, Kore, has a a meaning (or a name of someone) related to Aiden's surname, Orpheus? Well, Aiden's name is also close.

Google it. (◠‿◕)

Write your answers in the comment section.

----UPDATE*****
THERE IS A NEXT PART: THE CURSED ONES