12

Tom waited countless hours. He finally noticed that Tord has fallen asleep. He leaned his head down and kissed his forehead. “Goodnight, Love.” He whispered as he got out of the bed.

Quietly, he left the office. He knew exactly where the dungeon was. He ran as anger started to fill into his bones. He may love the villain, but he needed the revenge.

He snarled as he made his way down into the dungeon. He quieted down his footsteps as he approached a guard. He quickly grabbed the gun. Which alarmed the soldier, but he wasn't quick enough. Tom shot the soldier into his skull.

The corpse fell. Tom continued to run. Many guards started to chase him. But Tom shot them. Their bodies collapsing to the floor.

“Tom?!” A familiar voice cried out. Tom went over. He noticed Edd and Matt in this large prison cell. Tom narrowed his eyes as he started punching at the scanner.

The scanner broke and the prison door opened.  Edd and Matt ran out of the cell. They hugged Tom and started to cry. Ringo following quickly with Edd.

“Tom, I missed you so much!” Edd cried out. But the three fell silent. They heard footsteps approaching them. Tom raised the gun and turned his head slightly to see who came into the dungeon.

“Thomas!” A booming norwegian accent shouted.

Tom gasped as he fully turned his body to face him. “You we're asleep!”

“I wasn't. I faked it. I wanted to see if you would try to pull something up your sleeve and my hypothesis was correct. You are a betraying asshole! First, you admit you love me, and then you turn against me!”

“Love! It's not like that!”

“Don't bullshit me!” Tord shouted as he takes out his own gun. Without hesitation, he started firing rounds. Edd and Matt scream as they  panicked. They followed Tom. Tom was dashing up towards the exit.

All three males panted as more gunshots can be heard.

“Get back here!” Tord screamed as he reloaded his desert eagle. He fired a bullet, it hit into Tom's leg.

Tom cried out as he fell onto his knees. Edd and Matt stop and look at Tom with worry in there eyes.
“Tom!?” Edd cried out. Tom shakes his head. “Go. Run. Now! Before he shoots you too! Take a plane and get out of here!” Tom shouted as used his hand to shove Edd and Matt away. They stumbled a bit. Edd frantically looked around and sighed in relief.

He picked up Ringo and the two other British males continued their escape. Tord however didn't chase after them, which made Tom confused. Weren't they wanted by the pyschotic norweigan?

A firm boot was placed onto Tom's back. Tom winced when his head was tugged upwards. Blood drained out from Tom's bullet wound as he cried out in pain.

“What did I say?” Tord spat the question like it was poison. He pressed his boot more roughly against Tom's spine. He heard Tom's back crack. Tom started to tear up from the pain.The Brit lowered his head. His head was tugged harshly upwards once again. Tom panted.

Tord leaned his head down so they made intense eye contact.

“You're not a hero. You will never be a hero.” Tord says threateningly as pressed his desert eagle against Tom's forehead.

Tom gasped. Tears pooled down his face. A sob left his lips. “I wanted them to be freed..! I wanted them to have there memories of me still! T-They just wanted to go back home!”

“Shut your mouth!” Tord screamed in reply. His voice being echoed through the dungeon halls.

Tom cried as his digital goggles sparked. He was crying a lot. He was bawling.

“You said you loved me,” Tord says, his voice dropping a few octaves. “But why would you break my heart by turning against me?”

Tom looked up at Tord. Red Leader moved his boot off Tom's back and lowered his gun, he started to harshly kicked Toms ribs. He continued this for a moment. Tom spat out blood as he tucked his knees into his chest.

“YOU HATE ME! JUST LIKE ALWAYS! NOTHING, NOTHING AT ALL HAS CHANGED FROM YOU!” Tord screamed out at the top of lungs as he aimed his gun downwards at the man that was beneath him.

Tom frantically shakes his head no. Blood continued to pour out of his body as he breathed heavily. “No! Love! Please listen to me! You need to calm down! NOW!”

Tord narrowed his eyes. Tom slowly sat himself up but cried out in pain. He added pressure to his gunshot wound in his leg as he cried.

“Please..Please listen to me!”

Tord slowly moved the gun away from Tom. He puts it back into his hoister. Tom felt a wave of relief wash over him.
“What.”

“I'm so sorry for betraying you like that.. I just wanted to be the hero, one last time. I-i..-”

Tord sighed heavily. “Look at yourself. You're being pathetic. But, you did get what you truly wanted. I am just deeply afraid that they will start something against me–us.”

“Love–”

“WHAT?!” Tord screamed in reply he firmly gripped Tom's throat and lifted the Brits head up. “They will! they will have a plan–A plot–Idea! Some way of attacking and getting you freed from me.”

“But I don't want to leave you.” Tom whispered. His head was getting fuzzed and dizzy from the blood loss. “I just wanted to send them back home..they don't know much about this stuff.. i-i was the one who thought about making a rebellion against you, I am so sorry, Love.”

Tord stepped back. He was shocked. A loud plane sound was heard. Tord quickly lifted his head and noticed a plane frantically flying away. Tom sighed in relief. Hearing Edd and Matt had escaped successfully.

“Love?..Look at me.” Tom spoke softly. His groaned in pain again as he stood himself up. “Honey, I need you too look at me.”

Tords eyes quickly looked over. He rushed over to Tom and helped Tom stand. He wrapped his arms around Tom. “I won't kill you..” He whispered.

“You won't?”

“I love you too much to shoot you. That was a bluff.”Tord replied as he helped Tom walk up the concrete steps.

“Lets get you to the infirmary, min kjærlighet.”