18

Tom release Tord and sighed softly. Looking at his love as he watched Tord stand.
“Hey, Love?” Tom asked as he looked over. He noticed Tord was grabbing a cigar from his back pocket of his pants.

“What?” Tord says as he placed the cigar against his lips. He also takes out his lighter. He was standing by the large window.

“Do you know anything about Orange Leader?” Tom hesitantly asked as he stood up. He whimpered as he limped over to Tord.

Tord furrowed his eyebrows as lights his cigar. He blew out some smoke outside of the window before turning his attention towards Tom.
“What would you like to know?”

“Why does Orange Leader despise you so much?” Tom asked as he wrapped his arms around Tords waist. His head laying on top the short leaders head.

“She hated my family because of how controlling we could be. I only know a little information about her because of Paul and Patryck. They told me that she was a highschool friend towards my mother, but then..they changed? They grew hatred towards each other, then.. Boom! Got so bad that she shot my mother.” Tord explained as he inhaled some more from his cigar.

“I'm so sorry.” Tom mumbled as he nuzzled Tords hair.

“I was a baby. I didn't understand. All I did was cry because of how loud the war was back then.”

Tom held Tord closer as he watched Tord blow more smoke into the cold frosty night air. It has became dark again. Days truly went fast now.
“Do you know what caused Orange to hate her?”

“I do not. But I do know this, she hates Paul and Patryck. But she hates me the most because I survived and escaped her war. Did you know my real father was red leader before I was?”

Tom shakes his head no.

“My, another explanation. I know this information due to me snooping around in Paul and Patryck's files. They did caught me however, I was grounded. I think I was..15 at the time. Eh, anyway! About this,” He paused and flicked his cigar out the window. Tom comforting Tord by rubbing his hips.

“Well?” Tom asked.

“Well– Eh. My father was Red Leader before I was. Then, the war broke out. He got shot first due to his stupidity. He didn't have patience, he just charged against the woman. My mother, was afraid. She was visiting him during this time and brought me with. Because she knew that he missed me. ”

Tom nodded as he listened. He kissed Tords head as he urged him to continue.

“Although, the war wasn't going to end soon. My mom didn't know how to properly use weapons. Or even fight. She was a stay-at-home wife, with her only son. Me.” Tord teared up as he cleared his throat. “I was crying because..b-because of the loud explosives of grenades and bombs. She s-smiled at me. Told me everything was okay. Then hid me inside of a box, even folded the lids. I was still crying..”

Tom slowly nodded as he kissed Tords cheek. He continued to sooth and comfort his now upsetting boyfriend.

“Then, she died. She got shot in the head. Her corpse just fell next to the box I was hidden inside. T-then Paul and Patryck found me, and took me. Eventually however, Orange Leader retreated her army. And left.”

“I am so sorry honey..” Tom mumbled as he kissed Tords head. He didn't know what else he could say. That sounded horrible and traumatic.

“That's as much as I read in that large documented file. I don't know anything else. But I do remember when I was a child, Paul and Patryck did not want me near Red Army's base. Until I was 8, and I told them I wanted to be a leader of something.” Tord explained as he wrapped his arms around Tom's neck. “Then, I got my leadership when I first left you guys those years ago.”

“So, your robot?..”

“I built it underneath the house in secret. That's why you barely saw me during the day, or barely went on fun adventures. I was busy working. Busy working on the robot that I wanted to use to help me conquer this planet earth, but now I realize... I didn't need that. Because look at me now?! I-i have conquered most if not all, the world! It's mine! All mine!Tord says. He has gotten more crazed by the second. His hand and eye were twitching. A happy grin on his face.

Tom sadly smiled with him. He moved his hand up and cupped Tords cheeks.
“Yes, my love. It's all yours. Now, let's calm down, okay?”

Tord nodded as he laughed a little. It sounded insane.

“Love, h-hey, you're loosing it over there.. c'mon, you need to calm down again. Look, hey? Tord..look at me.”

Tords eyes were looking all over the place. Then they slowly landed onto Tom's digital eyes.

“Let's calm down honey. I can see how power hungry you are again.”

Tord closed his eyes and takes a deep breath. He then opened his eyes.
“S-sorry.”

“No, it's alright. You're just happy about your job. I'm proud of you.” Tom replied and kissed Tords lips.

Tord returned the kiss and then pulled away. “You're proud of me?”

“Yes, I am proud of you.”