25

Tord widened his eyes. He totally forgot about that. He grabbed Tom's phone from his hands.

“N-now?” he asked Tom nervously. Tom nodded. He wrapped his arms around the norsk.

Tord laid his back onto Tom's chest as he dialed Edd's phone number. He held the phone and had it on speaker.

It ringed for a few moments before it picked up. Tom stayed quiet so he can listen.

“Ello?” Edd's voice can be heard from the phone.

“Hey!- Edd, i-its Tord.”

There was a silence on the other end of the phone.

Tord felt beads of sweat start to form on his head. The cold breeze blew into the room. Which honestly felt nice.

“Tom said you were going to call. I wasn't sure when.”

“O-oh? He did mention I was calling?” Tord asks as Tom rubbed the Norwegians shoulders.

“Yeah. Now, what's so urgent?”

“..Is Matt in the room also?”

On the other line, Edd looked over at Matt that was sitting next to him. He sighed and replied. “Yes. Now what.”

Tord felt himself tear up. Tom noticed the tears and nuzzled his boyfriend to help calm his anxiety.

“Well?” Edd says, trying to urge Tord on.

“I-I'm sorry.” Tord apologized into the phone. His voice cracked as hot tears pooled out of his eyes.

Edd didn't say a word. He just hanged up the phone. Tord went wide eyed as he dropped the phone onto his lap. Tom frowned.

“He hung up.. he really does hate me.” Tord covered his face with his hands. Tom felt his heart ache. He hugged Tord close and started to sway his boyfriend slowly side to side, to help comfort him.

“Hey. It's okay. I'm still here with you. I don't hate you. But, I'm proud of you also.”

Tord felt confused. Why is Tom proud? He lifted his head and gave Tom a confused expression. “P-proud?..Why?”

“Because you still apologized. Even though you didn't get the outcome you wanted.”

Tord wiped away his own tears. “But they hate me..”

“Who cares. We don't need them anymore. All we need is each other.” Tom replied as pulled Tord close. He leaned on and pecked Tords lips. “Okay?.. you're strong. I believe in you. You're a good leader, don't dwell on the past remember?”

Tord nodded slowly. Understanding what Tom was saying. “You're correct...we have to move on just like they did.”

Tom smiled as he lifted Tord up. He placed the norsk back onto his lap and held him close. “Such a good listener..”

Tord giggled quietly. He leaned up and kissed Tom. Tom returned the kiss and then pulled away.

He laid Tord down and tucked him in with the red themed blankets. Laying next to his love. He started to spoon the smaller male. Nuzzling his face into Tords neck. Breathing in the norski's scent.

“You are just super lovey aren't you?” Tord teased. Tom nodded. As started to kiss Tords jawline for a moment.

“I'm just afraid that something will happen again.”

“Nothing is going to happen, see? We are okay now.. I love you Thomas. ” Tord reassured the brit as he pecked Toms lips.

“I just don't want you getting hurt..!”

“Hey, hey. That's over now min kjærlighet.” Tord says as he rolled over to face Tom.

Tom teared up underneath the goggles. Tord laid his head onto Tom's chest. He started to draw little hearts with his finger.

“Calm down. It's okay now kjære.” Tord whispered as he lifted his head. He smiled  a genuine grin.

Suddenly, just seeing that smile; calmed down Tom's nerves. He wasn't sure how, but it worked. “R-Right. I'm sorry.”

“No worries.” Tord says as he laid his head back down. He was truly exhausted.

Tom got more comfortable with cuddling Tord. Both of their bodies slowly relaxed. They looked at each other with love.
“Hey Tord?”

“What is it?”

“Thanks for.. bringing me here. These past few months may have been traumatic but, I'm happy that I'm here with you, Love.”

“Of course. I did say I needed you right?”

The two giggled quietly for a moment. A soft drizzle of rain started to fall outside. It made even the nightly atmosphere more pleasant.

They cuddled each other. Looking at each other as they say those three words.

“I love you, Red Leader.”
“I love you too, Thomas.”

The two fell asleep holding each other as the rain drizzled outside.

Finally,
Happy.

The end.