𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦: 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘦𝘺 ♡

my wifey

Shiba Taiju. Hearing his name sends chills down many people's spine. Why? Taiju is brutal, abusive, and religious. 

Yep— he is religious and goes to church alone to pray on Christmas annually. He is religious and also blind to the line that says "The Bible regards abuse as sin because we are called to love one another." Talk about ironic.

He enjoys tormenting his opponents and has little care for others' wellbeing, even his own siblings ; Hakkai and Yuzuha. 

Taiju was very abusive towards his siblings, going so far as to beat them over insignificant things. He actually loves his two siblings very much, but his over-protectiveness became warped into domestic abuse.

He trained the 10th Generation Black Dragon gang, completely reforming it to act like an army. He is a very tall and muscular man, easily towering over others, that literally one good look he gives makes their pants wet — well in ladies case it can be sexually too.

His hair is blue and white and was kept long and tied up makes him look very prideful, because he literally is. He is incredibly charismatic, completely capturing the hearts of his followers.

Well if you ask this beast, "What is the one best thing that has happened to you?"

His answer? ❛ My wifey y/n♡ ❜  — Taiju.

Let's see the journey of this husband and wife shall we?