𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦 : 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘴

black dragons

Inspired by Akkun to Kanojo

When jealousy in a romantic relationship hits, it wells up inside of us, a unique mix of sadness, competition, and anger. There are types in jealously too. Reactive jealousy which occurs in response to an actual threat to a valued and healthy relationship. 

Since that's not happening, because you husband, Shiba Taiju — He just punches dudes dead in there face who flew across the street with 30% of his power only and swings his arm around your shoulders. Then he glares at the person instilling fear in them.

Another one is Suspicious jealously which occurs when one's partner  hasn't misbehaved or one's suspicions do not fit the facts at hand. Taiju doesn't get jealous. He trusts you with his life and you do too — you know the rest.

Possessive jealously. Well maybe Taiju is possessive of you well not in a toxic way. Even though you are out with him shopping and looking at him with infinite volume of love in your eyes, he couldn't help but glare at the people looking at you in a wrong way. 

This is why he doesn't trust people other than his wife and siblings. He literally bought you many expensive rings, he knows you will love and that will suit you. Even when you wear every ring for a day and get bored with accessories, you will be still wearing the wedding ring.

His eyes sparkles whenever he sees it around your finger. Always kisses you're ring finger it's another way of him saying I love you, just through a more affectionate way. 

 And then there is this guy. 

 "Huh? aren't you guys Taiju's Ex gangmates?" you asked as you descend down the flight of stairs. Even though Taiju told a lot of stories about his gang and gangmates he never introduced them to you. "Wife!" Taiju called you out and ran towards you looking at you wearing your usual work clothes -- white tube top, pant and blazer.

He holds your hand and guides you down since you are wearing heels. Even though you have the habit of running in hells carefree still he doesn't want you to get even a scratch on your skin. 

"WAIT WIFE!?" A male with wavy black hair fashioned in a death hawk style combed to the right, leaving the left side of his head trimmed and split in equal furrows yelled. He had black irises, thin arch eyebrows, ovular ears, and fair skin. His eyes were wide open.

And... Taiju's worst nightmare is here.

"Nice to meet you guys.. I am Shiba y/n. Taiju's wife" you bowed. A sunflower blonde haired guy with scar near his eyes, and emerald eyes bowed back. "Inui Seishu Mrs." he introduced making your eyes sparkle. "Cool scars!" you complimented making his turn red and turn his back.