𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 : 𝘸𝘦𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨

wedding

Y/N

"Are you guys ready!? why do woman take so long..." a voice groaned out side as we all laughed. "Here here..." aunt said and opened the door as my dad looked at me as gasped.

"I knew my baby looked good" he said and hugged me as I was in a situation when I would burst out in tears any moment. 'Don't cry!! the makeup will be ruined' "Now, don't get too emotional" aunt rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Here" dad presented me with the sixpence (penny) just before I walks down the aisle as a gift of good luck, "Thank you" I took it and lifted my shoe to place it in but I gasped.

"What happened?" mom asked as I shook my head, "Nothing" I smiled in assurance as all nodded, "We will be there, take a last look and come out" she said as everyone left the room.

I looked at the soles again which had a surprise message written in a black marker.

"Wifey! can't want to marry you, ily"

- Your future husband S.T

It read as I stared at it, "This guy...." I muttered and looked at the other pair which had today's date aka date of the wedding dd/mm/yyyy with 'I do'.

" I muttered and looked at the other pair which had today's date aka date of the wedding dd/mm/yyyy with 'I do'

TAIJU

I enter down the aisle followed by groomsmen, Hakkai and my sister. Next comes the bridesmaid, the ring bearer and flower girl, and finally the bride.

Her sculpted figure which was perfect however she was. Her waist was tapered and her burnished complexion made it ethereal. Her e/c eyes looked down. (I'm sorry for the previous writing.)

I knew she was nervous so am I, but when she made eye contact with me, I felt my heart stop. Her eyelashes fluttering. Her delicate ears framed a button nose.