𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 : (𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦) 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬

(love) sick

"Okay Cut!!" the director yelled as his voice echoed throughout the set

"Okay Cut!!" the director yelled as his voice echoed throughout the set. The photographer took a single shot from the side while the videographer looked at the recording device and gave a thumbs up behind the camera , signalling the director that the shot was great. 

"Good job Shiba-san!" the praised the blue haired model , making him smile nervously and nod accepting the compliments. People started moving the lighting setups and ring lights as the workers cleaned up. 

Yuzuha ran towards her brother, Hakkai and pat his shoulders with a proud smile. "You did great Kai." she complimented making him freeze for a second. He looked and saw his sister making him calm down a bit. 

"O-oh yeah.. thank-you." he smiled and nodded. "Do I have any schedules?" he asked making Yuzuha look at her iPad and scroll using the pad of her index finger. 

"Mhm... you're free now.." she said making the younger brother released a sign of relief. "Thank-god, I'm exhausted." he massed his shoulder. "Shiba!" someone yelled making the two surname possessors turn and look towards the voice. 

"Thank-you, young man! your work is appreciated!" the director exclaimed happily, shaking hands with the short haired male. "Ah- yeah, Thankyou for having me." he smiled back. 

Suddenly Yuzuha received a call making their attentions divert towards the ring tone. "Ah- excuse me..." she whispered seeing the contact number is her older brother- Taiju. 'Why is he calling now?' she thought and answered the call. 

After swiping the answer button, she placed the device on her ear lobe to hear the other line when someone shouted almost making her ear drums burst. "Nii-san, call down. Tell me what happened?" she sighed heavily knowing something is definitely wrong. 

There was panting and heavy breathing heard for a few seconds followed by another scream, cry and few breaking noises. "What the fuck..." she muttered knitting her eyebrows looking around to see her younger brother walking towards her and raised an eyebrow. 

She nodded and put the call on loudspeaker so the both can listen. "MY LOVELY BEAUTIFUL BABY IS DYING!!" Taiju's voice cried in the other side making Yuzuha almost drop her phone and it would shatter. "I'm sorry, y/n what— " she blinked. 

"I SAID MY LOVELY BEAUTIFUL BABY— " — We know she is beautiful but those adjectives were unnecessary. Yuzuha deadpanned mentally but refused to say it verbally since Taiju would flip the earth upside down for not calling his wife beautiful. 

"Wait for us." Hakkai swiftly ended the call and ran towards his car pulling Yuzuha with him.