𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦: 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺

birthday

"My wife's a CEO

"My wife's a CEO. A highly competent career woman..."

"And as you see I'm a househusband"

"But.... I don't know what to give my wife for her birthday" Taiju palms his forehead in frustration making Hakkai and Yuzuha sweat drop due to their older brother's behavior.

They know he is literally whipped for their sister-in-law and he wants the best for her, but if he literally calls them 4 in the morning and asks them to come over to his pent house, while he is just muttering inaudible words under his breath biting his nails -- it... can be a little awful.

"Just cook her favourite food?" Hakkai tried suggesting sweating bullets. "I do it everyday brat!" Taiju roared making them gulp in fear. 

"Big bro you can buy her favorite dress" Yuzuha chuckled. "I don't know her favourite dress but she likes f/c and loves to wear comfortable clothes" Taiju crossed his arms and sighed, most likely sulking.

'So whipped' both said inside their head seeing their bother's change. "Since Hakkai is a model and I am his manager so..." she gestured her hand towards her younger brother and herself as Hakkai nodded. "I know.. so?" Taiju raised his eyebrow.

"We know a fashion designer.... he can made a new one or you can choose one among his dresses" she suggested. "Mhm" Taiju hummed and nodded. "Any other idea?" he asked.

"A sound wave bracelet of you saying 'I love you' ?" the blue haired man recommended. "Sounds nice... I guess" Taiju nodded.

"A Birth Flower Necklace?" Yuzuha nodded thinking of when her boyfriend gave her a necklace on their anniversary. "I already bought her that" he spoke calmly. 'He is so calm, it's new to us, thank-you y/n-san!!!'

"A custom song that you wrote for her?" Hakkai proposed waving his hand in air making Yuzuha clap. "I can't sing of shit" 'Right... ' both sighed. 

"Gucci bags?" Yuzuha bit her nails deep in thought. "She already has a collection" Taiju answered.

"A Personalized Cutting Board...?" Hakkai blurted out making Yuzuha panic. "Why would she need a cutting board when I am the househusband here!?" Taiji glared at Hakkai who gulped.

"I don't want my wife to do household chores, it's my job anyway" he shrugged standing up and  turned on a Roomboo which started spinning and cleaning around the room.

"You know, for someone this rich you sure don't have a single maid" Yuzuha looked around her brother's expensive and luxurious house. "They don't clean properly!" Taiju argued huffing.

"f/f bouquet?" Hakkai looked at Yuzuha who nodded. "Yeah, simple and sweet" she looked at the big man. "I give her flowers everyday" he rested his head on his palm. 

"You can give her A Sunset Lamp, since y/n sis said she likes sun and stars" Yuzuha said. "I already did, on our last anniversary" Taiju looked at them. "You both are useless" he sighed as his sibling-- Yuzuha and Hakkai's soul left their body.

'We literally suggested everything, it's not our fault you spoiled her' both stared at Taiju with dotted eyes. "Makeup?" Yuzuha uttered in hesitation making Taiju glare at her. 

"Are you saying my wife is not beautiful? that she need makeup" he sent daggers through her skull which was digging holes. "By the way, when is her birthday?" Hakkai scratched his neck in embarrassment that he forgot everything due to his busy schedule.  

"Mhm.. I don't remember y/n-san having her birthday around" Yuzuha raised her eyebrows. "It's because she doesn't" Taiju said bluntly.

"WHAAT!?" both siblings said in chorus. "Her birthday is in 2 months" he smiled thinking of his wife's beautiful face though his smile came out in a bad way creeping both sister and brother out. They processed the information and deadpanned. 

"SHE HAS HER BIRTHDAY IN TWO MONTHS!? WHO TF THINKS OF GIFT THIS EARLY AND WHY DID YOU CALL US IN THE MORNING JUST LIKE THAT!? WE THOUGHT IT WAS AN EMERGENCY!!" Yuzuha lashed out on Taiju who just blinked.

"Hey... calm down" Hakkai held his sister who was ready to jump on her older brother. "Taiju..? why are you up?" A sweet voice called out as you made your way downstairs.

"Love... you need to go back to sleep, you need rest" he held you cheek examining your face. 'SOOO BEAUTIFULLLL' his eyes screamed in joy. "You should rest too" you smiled at him making his heard skip a beat

"Now I know why he loves her so much" Yuzuha smiled while Hakkai nodded.