- 4 -

Me and Sky were both incredibly tired since  we did not sleep last night, we just watched movies and looked at old photos and videos. I would say it was worth it. Now we're walking to the oval to meet up with our friiends, I have decided they're our friends now even though Sky hasn't met them.

when I spotted Elle, Darcy and Tara walking with some people I didn't know I  grabbed Sky's hand and started running over to them.

"ELLE, TARA. DARCEY!" I called, The group turned to face us as I got closer.

"Aj!" Darcy smiled as I slowed down more, I let go of Sky's hand and gave the 3 girls a quick hug.

"Uh, This is Sky" I told the group as i motioned over to Sky.

"I'm Aj, By the way" I told the other 2 boys that I hadn't met before as Sky started to talk to Elle"

"I'm Tao, This is Isaac" Tao told me, I nodded brefly as we continued to walk the short distance to the field.

Once we got to the feild A boy with curly hair started running towards us and basically hugged Elle, After they hugged the boy, Charlie, stepped back.

"Uh, excuse me wheres out hug?" Tao asked, looking rather offended that Elle got a hug and he didn't.

"I see you all the time" Charlie laughed.

"also, this is Sky, Aj Tara and Darcy" Elle told Charlie.

"Hi" Charlie responded as Darcy walked over to him and started asking him about this 'Nick' guy, I've heard about him a few time from Harry.

After a while of just chatting Charlie needed to go since the game was starring soon and the rest of us found somewhere on the side of the the feild to sit. as the game begun it started raining and the other team were beating our team by alot.

We were standing on the sides with umbrellas as we watched a game none of us knew about.

after awhile i saw Harry walking with his arm over Charlies shoulder as he pointed at one of the boys on the other team.

"Is Harry picking on Charlie?" Tao asked.

"Probably" I answered.

"Maybe they're friends" Elle suggested, Her and Tao were sharing an unbrella.

"Even worse" Tao said as they continued to talk about something

"Oi, Harry" I shouted, He looked over in my direection and I flipped him off, He rolled his eyes and pushed Charlie away from him while saying one last thing.

Charlie went to tackle someone but got pushed to the ground everyone stopped when the whistle nlew, Charlie was holding his nose which was probably bleeding.

The coach called the game because the rain was to dangerous and Charlie was taken to First Aid.

The others decided to stay for longer but I was cold, Tired and wet so I chose to go home and said I'd see them tommorow. I walked the 15 minutes back to my house and once I got there pulled off my soaking sweater and changed into a warm hoodie and sweatpants.

I finished up my homework and then went downstairs to see if we had any food, I opened the fridge and quickly realised we had no snack foods and only dinner stuff. I opened my phone and checked my bank app and saw I had $17.32.

Each week I get $40 allowance, I ussually save $5-10 per week, at the moment I'm saving up for a keyboard.

I went back up to my room and slipped on my sneakers before going and knocking on my parents bedroom door.

"I'm going to the store, I'll be back soon!" I called before heading out the front door with an umbrealla in hand. I went to the small corner store thats only a few minutes away from my house.

I grabbed a monster can from the cold section and then headed to grab a block of choclate, I decided on hazelnut, I then grabbed a small tub of icecream and went to the front.

"$16.45" the cashier told me as he moved my bag to the side, I scanned my card and then picked up my bag and left, icking aatt the ground on the way home.

By the time I got home was tired so I chucked the bag in my minifridge and then just flopped down on my bed, It was only around 4:30 but I was tired from last night and I ended up just falling asleep.

Possible TW: Period/Blood, Disphoria.

I woke up to the loud alarm and rolled over to turn it off, My brain pounding against my skull.

I sat up and held my head in my hands for a moment before taking a deep breath and opening my eyes, forcing myself to look up. I pulled my covers off and saw that my sheets had red on then I groaned in annoyance and leaned my head back against my headboard. I stood up and pulled of my Sweatpants which also had a red spot and then pulled off my underwear and quickly pulled on another pair, Putting on a pad in the process, I then put on my uniform bottoms.

"Mum!" I yelled from my room as I toke the cover off my bed and put it with my sweatpants.

A moment later mum walked in as I toke a sip of my water.

"Blood stains" I told her as I motioned towards my covers on the floor, She nodded and picked up the pile of things on the floor and then left. I opened my drawer and grabbed out 2 sports bras and my uniform then went in my bathroom. I opened the cabinet above the sink and grabbed out my pain killers, I toke 2 and then closed the cabinet again.

I grabbed the bottom of my hoodie and hesitated before pulling it up, A horrible feeling taking over my body as I quickly Put on the 2 blinder and then the button up shirt. I looked in the mirror and realised how noticable my chest still was, I went back in my room and grabbed another sports bra which somewhat helped but it also hurt a bit, But Mental pain hurts more then physical pain when it comes to this shit. I pulled on my blazer and did up my tie as I made my way downstairs.

A/N

Just  re-watched Heart Stopper for the 5th time, Feeling good <3

Hope you all have a good Day/Night! Take care of yourselves and get some rest!