- 6 -

TW: Guns, Blood, Death.

I shot up, my breath was heavy and my vision was blured as I looked around the room, I gathered I was in bed and attempted to calm down as I realised it was a dream.

I looked at the time and saw it was 4am and then heard sirens in the near distance.  stood up and walked around Sky who was laying on the floor.

I got a drink of water and leaned against the bench, Realising the sirens were getting louder. I finished the rest of my water and put the glass in the sink, I glanced outside as the sirens kept getting louder and louder until I could see the red and blue lights again.

That was Dream. It was a dream. I kept repeating to myself, I was just nervous. I looked out the window as the same 2 cops got out of the car and started walking to the house. My heart dropped to my stomach and I walked to the door as the loud knocking started, I swung open the door as my mind started racing.

"Hello?" I asked, my heart still pounding against my chest as the, I toke a deep breath to try and calm my nerve but it didn't work very well since the cop had the same look as before.

"Your mother was drunk driving and is now in the hospital" One of them said. Then everything went black for 5 seconds before I shot up again and found myself in bed again.

I could hear the sirens in the distance. I looked around the room and at the digital clock. 4:05am. I leaned up against my head board. Breaths Aj, Breaths.

The sirens were getting closer and it felt a void in my stomach when loud knocks sounded at my door, neither Sky or Darcy moved so I stood up and went to the door. my heart sank as I saw the same 2 cops.

"What?" I asked, My heart pounding faster then ever.

"Your brother was killed in a car accident" He said, Black, then back up in my room. I held my head in my hands as I heard the sirens again. Stop. Stop. Stop. I mumbled to myself. Then the sirens stopped. when they stopped it wasn't close enough for it to have stopped at our house. after a moment of silence there were the knocks. I didn't move. they came again. I still didn't move. I heard a crash downstairs and then quick steps up the stairs. Sky sat up as one of the same police officers entered the room. But he wasn't in his uniform.

I froze up as he held a gun at Sky and then shot her, The loud ringing waking up Darcy as I screamed. My bestfriends limp body layed on the floor next to my bed with blood pouring from her head.

"You should have answered" The person held the gun up to my head and then it went a deep red and then pure black.

I sat up, everything repeated but diffrent. I breathed heavily as I looked around. I hoped Darcy was still in the spare room but there was no sign of Sky.

A loud knock went again and I got up. You should have answered. I momenterally puased when I got to the door but opened it nontheless. I saw my mum walking across the road towards me. I smiled and my heart warmed.

But that feeling didn't last long as a car came driving by and hit her hard. After the car hit the cop appeared on the other side of the road, He ran at me and I tried to run but when I turned to run back in the house it was just a black room.

I turned to look at him and he had a terifying smile that went all the way to his ears and wide eyes with no pupils.

His mouth opened wide and It went black again.

Leave me alone. Leave me alone. LEAVE ME ALONE. LET ME WAKE UP PLEASE.

it continued. I watched my friends and family die over and over again. If I opened the door I would see them fall or get hung or get  burnt in a burning building.

If I stayed put it would come in and either take me or bring someone else in. I tried other ways to get out but it didn't work. each time something would be off. each time the clock told me 5 minutes had passed. I tried to stop caring and just lay in my bed but my eyes would be forced open.

I felt someone shaking my body and I shot up again. everything looked normal again.

I looked to see it was Sky and quickly hugged her and my breaths calmed slightly.

Is this a cruel joke? Is my mind fucking eith me? Is this the end?

"Sh. Sh. It's ok." She reasured me as I cried. My brain racing as I replyed was I had seen over and over in the night.

We went through the day mostly normal and Dacry and Sky went home around 3:30, Mum didn't come home that night but Harry did. Apparantly he was at a friends house the night before. Mum sent me more Money for dinner tonight and said that she gave Harry some money becuase he's going with some friends to the movies on Tuesday. We didn't have school that day because the staff had meetings.

I grabbed my electric guitar and plugged my headphones into it, I played my guitar for a while before going to bed. And then waking up to sirens and loud knocks at my door.

Here comes another night of hell.

A/N

Sooooo. What do you think happened to Aj's mum?

She didn't come home but Harry didn't seem to care since He still gets to go the the Cinema with his friends.

Why is Aj's having these reacuring dreams?

Love you all, Make sure to eat and drink water.

Is there any TW's I can add at the start?