- 8 -

I waited at home for almost an hour, constantly checking my phone. I had a horriable gut feeling but decided to have a shower to try to calm my nerves... It didn't work so after anxiously waiting I ended up calling him. He didn't answer and this only made me oanuc more.

I called him again with no answer. and again. and again. after he didn't reply for the 5th time I messgaed Elle.

Elle

Me:
Do you know Nicks phone
number?

Elle:
No, why?

Me;
Can you ask Charlie for it?
Harry's not home and won'y
answer his phonr

Elle:
Alright, Hang on.

07911 185 (Not a real number, ik)

Nick

Me:
Is this Nick Nellson?

Nick:
Yes, Whos this?

Me:
God, Do you know where
Harry is?

Nick:
Why does 'God' need
to know where Harry is?

Me:
Fine, I'm Harrys Sibling and
he should have been home an
hour ago. Where the fuck
is he?

Nick:
I don't know.

Me:
Fucking hell. Thanks for the
help I geuss.

That was completly pointless.

I layed down on the couch and waited for another half hour, my main goal was to stay calm and stay awake.

After about half an hour I heard a knock at the door, I quickly got up off the couch to answer it and when I did it was just darkness with a light in the distance, It was like a street lamp.

"Fuck" I muttered as I realised I had fallen asleep. I warely took a step into the darkness, The door slammed behind me as I felt something watching me. my heart dropped as I heard crying from over where the light is.

I started sprinting towards that light and eventually slowed down when I saw a family, 2 kids, one was only a baby. A girl with long brown wavey hair, She was very pretty.

There was another person, They looked like how I wanted to look. They had short dark brown hair and fairly skinny, They had the exact style I liked. A blue sweater and baggy pale pants. They picked up the other kid who looked only to be about 3, as they did so I heard what sounded like a train horn to the left.

I turned my head to see a train heading quicly towards us, I felt an protective instinc for this family so I quickly ran towards them and tried to takle them out of the way but my arms went through them, I crashed down onto the ground as the train got closer and closer. I quickly rolled over just as the train raninto the family, I felt my heart drop again and tears start to well in the bottom of my eyes.

I toke a shaky breath, weridly it was the most shaken up i've ever been about one of these dreams. I didn't even know these guys.

as the train finished the people were still there, I was confused. Ussually they don't survive. I can never save them.

The person with short hair tilted there head at me before speaking.

"Aj?" They asked, I looked at the confused as they walked over to me.

"Y- yeah?" I asked, the people behind them slowly walked into the darkness.

They gave me a warm smiled and sat down infront of me, I smiled slightly back but not the same warm smile they had, more of a confused one.

"Thank you." There voice cracked as they spoke, Tears in there eyes but not yet crying.

"For what?" I asked coutiously.

"For saving Them. For saving yourself" They said, I looked at them confused For saving myself? What's that supposed to mean?

"Saving myself?" I asked "Who are they?"

"You'll know" They smiled as they began to fade away.

"I'll know? What do you mean I'll know?" I asked frantically before the light and they fully faded. I felt a werid pressure lifted off me, like something had just been lifted of my shoulders although now I was jsut more confused. After a couple of moments I was in a feild, A flower feild.

I saw a cabin in the near distance and then quickly stood up, I was kinda confused as to why is was there but still dicided to go check it out. I once again felt as though somebody was watching me, I coutiously looked around and didn't see anyone so I continued walking until I eventually got to the doo, Which had been left open.

I slowly opened the door and walked through the small house, eventually finding a basement.

A person with white facepaint and completly black clothing stood at the bottom of the stairs, They had blood dripping from there eyes and presumedly red contacts in.

They motioned for me to follow them and then disappeared to the side. I know I was dreaming so I had a diffrent kind of confidence. I toke a deep breath before starting to walk down the ominous stair case.

Once I got to the bottom there was a room with 8 chairs in a circle and the person in the middle, sourrounded in candles.

Each chair had a diffrent person in it, Tao, Harry, Sky, Elle, Darcey, Tara, Nick and Charlie. All my friends and then my duckhead of a brother. Each of them was tyed up.

"Do you want to save them?" The person infront of my asked through a voice changer which made there voice all deep.

Thank you for Saving them, For saving yourself

The words of that person repeated in my head.

"Amber" I head Harry say, I was kinda confused since everyone had a gag in so they couldn't talk.

"Of course I do" I replied to the person.

"THEN YOU BETTER SAVE YOURSELF" They shouted as they ran towards me.

"AMBER WAKE UP!" Harry yelled again, I shot up my breaths quick as I looked around the room I was now in. I soon realised I was awake since Harry was standing infront of me.

"Thank god"

~1010 words~

A/N

I don't think i'm gonna update much but heres another chaper, loves <3