- 7 -

TW: More death and shit

it was Tuesday afternoon, Mum and dad still wern't home and Harry had left for the cinema.

I was incredibly tired since I have been having these dreams again and have been nervous about why mum hasn't come home. I was at the store and grabbing some groceries for dinners.

once I got back home I started mmaking dinner, While it was cooking I sat on the couch watching TV.

It breifly went black. Was that a blink or am I asleep? I asked myself, I figured I just blinked since I couldn't hear sirens and the show still made sense. Nothing seemed off.

I sat there for a few minutes and nothing happened so I figured I was fine. I got up to go check on the food. when I entered I saw the body of a boy I had only met once hanging above the counter.

"AHH" I screamed as I colapsed backwards. I put one hand up to my mouth and tried the catch my breath. Fuck. Ussually this stuff has stopped scaring me this much since I ussually knew I was asleep.

I toke a couple deep breaths. I looked up and saw a brunette boy with curly hair and his neck snapped. I felt like puking. I looked up more and saw that police officer attached to the ceiling, Like spider man, except not as cool.

He was holding onto the rope that kept Charlie there, His wide smile and pure white eyes staring into my soul as he began swinging the boy and eventually let go and sent him flying into me.

Black.

I opened my eyes again, Sky was sitting on the other side of the couch and smiled when she saw I had woken up, her smile wasn't the kind smile it ussually was. It was more like the police man's, but not as wides.

I need to wake up. the house could burn down if I don't.

I looked to the tv, The police mans face was very close. I tried to get away but the other officer, Who I havn't seen since that night, Was standing infront of me and stopped  me, Turning me back around to see the creepy officer climbing out of the Tv and then ripping Sky appart completly.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I shouted at the creature as it ran towards me. Black.

Just as it was starting again a ringing started and I properly woke up, I think, I don't even know anymore.

I quickly realised that it was my phone ringing and picked it up, seeing Mums contact on the screen, I answered quickly and stood up to go check on the food. No hanging Charlie this time.

"Hey honey, Can you walk home with your brother from the movies tonight please?" She asked, she sounded paniced as I continued to make dinner.

"I- Yeah?" I agreed hesitantly.

"Nana's going to be at the house when you get home. I may not be home fo-" She got cut off by someone yelling. The voice sounded familar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Mum?" I asked "Are you okay?" the line cut and I froze. I toke a deep breath.

it's just a dream

I continued to do everything I needed to do but once 20 minutes had passed with nothing happening. then an hour. then 2.

I can't even tell if I'm real. I shook my head and decided to put my hand under hot water. Surly that would wake me up? I held it there for about 20 secinds before pulling it back. I changed it to cold water and held it there to try and help the burn.

I was constantly on edge as I walked towards the mall where Harry was and as I entered the Cinema I saw Harry with a bunch of his friends and... Charlie?

"-o you think he's hot?" I heard the end of Harry's sentence. He was speaking to Charlie so I assumed he was asling him stupid wuestions about being Gay or something.

"Are you joking?" Charile asked "Nicks not even my type" I saw Nicks face drop slightly but choose to ignore.

"Oi Harry" I called as I got close to where he was "Do you think your funny?" I asked dead seriously.

"Because I can assure you you're not. Funny people are creative but anyone can just be a jerk" I said as I got up right close to him.

"Aw come on he deffently has a crush on him" Harry said as he pushed pass me and put his arm around Charlies shoulder.

"You do" He laughed as did the rest of them. Nick pulled him off Charlie and told him to stop.

"Wow, take a joke, mate" Harry said.

"Really fun joke" I said sarcastically "I'm laughing so hard"

Charlie had walked off so Nick went to follow him, Presumedly to make sure he was ok.

"Are you done being a jerk?" I asked "'Cause I kinda wanna go home"

"Then why don't just go home? I didn't ask you to come here" He said.

"Becua-" I started before someone cut me off

"Who even are you anyway" he asked, I glared at the boy.

"Who are you?" I asked back "you probably didn't have a good enough description from Harry so i'm geussing your not that important" I said, Harry's friends laughed a bit.

"Leave him alone, Amber" Harry said as he stepped inbeetween the boy and me.

"You bassically just did the same thing Nick did with Charlie. Reminder you called them Gay when he did that, so, I'm just saying what you just did seems pretty gay to me" I pointed out with exagerated hand movments.

He kinda stood there and stammered over his words for a minute.

"Whatever. I'm leaving" I rolled my eyes and started to walk away, I walked past Nick on the way.

As I walked out of the building I had an uneasy feeling.

why did mum ask me to get Harry?
what if something bad happens?

I was walking away from the mall and the feeling got worse in my stomach.

A/N

Whats the feeling in Aj's stomach?
Will something bad happen?