7

7: You're WEIRD

(Zayn with blonde hair 👆)

The party was similar to the one in the movie, we were all in a circle as other Natives danced and did their own thing.

The chief passed a smoking stick, aka big blunt, all around. I was sitting next to Peter, on my other side a native older than us. Aren't they adults? Why is Peter friends with them? Are they even friends?

The Native whose name is Ahusaka gave me the smoking stick.

I contemplate if I should take a small puff or not risk my lungs getting damaged.

I decided to just hand it over to Peter.

Who actually uses it.

"Aren't you worried the smoke will damage your lungs?"

I lean and whisper to Peter. He snorts.

"I have lungs of steel, this won't affect me at all!"

He says closing his eyes and puffing up his chest, passing the Smoking stick to the Chief. I roll my eyes.

"That's right, since the great Peter Pan is oh so strong and resilient, so coooool"

My voice was monotoned but it seemed like, as always, Peter had only paid attention to what I said instead of how I said it even though I could compare the tone to that of Raven from teen titans.

"Heh heh heh"

I bet if I said he was narcissistic and uncool he would probably kill me. He seems like the kinda guy. Man's gets upset if you don't even tell stories about him, imagine calling him out (on Twitter dot com) and saying how egotistical and weird he is, how would that affect him?

Tiger lily arrives in a pretty dress and starts dancing, probably wanting to dance with Peter.

The party ends with us dancing.

Though I did get strange looks from the Natives, and Peter laughing at me because of my 'strange' dance moves.

Fuck yall, yall just jealous I hit the dougie hard as shit.

It was finally time to go.

Peter carried me bridal style like last time and flew off back towards the tree house. The sun was setting, I look at the sky, it being beautiful shades of pink and orange.

So pretty~

"That was fun" I say.

Peter nods with a smile.

"Yeah"

I look in front of us and realize something.

Peter is going way slower than what he usually does, his pace would be more faster and quick.

Was he just tired?

The grip on his shoulders lessened.

I mentally shrug it off, I'll just look at the pretty scenery.

"Hey Zayn..?"

I look at Peter questionably, he was still facing foward.

"Huh?"

He then makes a quick side glance before turning his head to the side away from me.

"I uh... enjoy.... how honest you are with me!"

I raise an eyebrow and try not to let out a laugh, yeah, I've been so honest.

"That's.. good..?"

I say a little unsure, why was he telling me this?

"L-Like saying how great and strong I am, it makes... makes me feel.. warm? I-I mean, don't be afraid to always be completely honest with me more often!"

....

...praise kin-

I mean, that was.. surprisingly wholesome. Narcissistic? Yes but wholesome nonetheless.

I almost 'aww'd out loud.

"Alright, I will"

I give him a small smile once I see he turns to look at me. He smiles back with a bigger grin than mine.

"Can you tell me more jokes while we fly? ....please"

"Sure my guy!"