15

15: ...

I'm back 🧍‍♀️

I have writer's block too 🚫😒

------------------------------

ain't NO WAYYY this green bitch just felt me up on a tree!!

I didn't look back as I ran into a direction I hoped was the tree house. I have a 70% chance of becoming Zoro right now though.

Oh please take me to another dimension.

I know I said I didn't really care what happens to me in this life but still! Who wants Peter pan putting his hands on you? When's the last time he washed them? Better have been recently! I control my breathing, my heart is racing and not the good kind of way.

I just brought stuff from England to here so we all can live a little better, now I wanna go back to my fake family, not fqke, FAKE, it was a typo okay? I'm too lazy to change it- wait what am I talking about right now?

Anyways, I need to figure out how to bring the lost boys with Wendy and her brothers back to England and possibly join them.

I could forget about them and be selfish but I can't bring myself to..

They need parents, they won't live a good life here.

Hopefully Peter won't be mad that I kicked him, I'm not sorry but him being mad will only cause more problems. I think back to my conversation with Captain Hook who looks way different than I imagined him to be, not in a bad way, I think about the deal we made. I just don't want him to hurt me and I actually liked the idea of pirates, and even though they are murderous, they are still adults that I want to talk to so being able to hang out with them is a good bonus.

Should I still try to kill the Crocodile? I feel bad for killing an animal but it isn't my fault that the Croc keeps tormenting Captain Hook.

I notice my surroundings look familiar and pick up my pace with excitement, I'm getting close to the house! Even though I know sooner or later Peter will be there, it's comforting that Wendy, her brothers, and the lost boys will be there too.

I stop when a thought came to mind.

Should I go to the fairies first to get more fairy dust? Yeah that seems like a better option. I know It's close by, closer than the Tree house right now. It would be a waste not to go there first.

I change my direction and go to the fairies. It took me a little while to make it but once I did I saw all the fairies working in different jobs. I feel out of everyone here, they are the most mature and intelligent. Though it's sad I can't understand them, if I did I would have came here more frequently.

"Thank you for the fairy dust!"

Bells bells bells

"Uh.. haha, yeah you too!"

It's nice that they are generous enough to spare me some, hopefully I don't make them feel they have to. I know Peter would try to make them without much thought.

If I ever make it out of here I'll miss them.

I walk away from fairy hollow and speed walk back to the familiar surroundings so I can make it to the tree house. I pat the full bag of fairy dust in content. I hear a small crinkle coming from my pocket behind my bag.

Huh?

No way!

I had one brownie left! It's all squashed but still there, I thought I gave them all away? Aw well, I unwrap the brownie, I deserve this for the day I had that's barely begun-

I suddenly heard a voice from behind me. A voice only narcissistic psychopaths have.

"Zayn, I finally found you!"

I turn around and tried acting casual.

"S'up?"

Too casual.

"are you feelin' better?"

I ask taking a step back when he takes a step forward. 

Peter ignored my question, many emotions can be seen in his eyes.

Confusion, hurt, irritated, etc

"Why did you kick me? Why did you run away from me?"

His pace turned faster and I had to walk backwards faster because of it.

"I told you I kicked you out'a reflex. I-I was just taught that way and accidentally kicked you an' ran because you were too close. I'm totally tellin' you the truth"

My back hit a tree and Peter trapped me, his arms on either side of me.

Ugh AGAINNN?! FUCK

"W-Wait don't pin me against a tree I'm allergic to trees!"

"Zayn... you live in a tree house.."

Ah- shit he's right.

"Zayn, I believe you that you did it out of reflex since I can't think of a reason why else you would do that, just don't do it again okay? I'm not going to hurt you silly! I was going to tell you something... something important I discovered today.."

He uses his hand to gently caress my face.

I try my hardest not to show utter disgust on my face.

"Do you have to get so close and touch me n' order to say it?"

I question trying to move away from his hand but he was firm on having it caress my face in small movements.

"Yes, now let me tell you"

Peter leans in closer to me, a blush appearing on his face.

"I like you Zayn"

...

Hey God, it's me again.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hurricane Ian was a bitch also the fuck kinda name is Hurricane IAN ?

Get that corny ass name outta here

Hurricanes should be named something cool.

Like,

Hurricane Mega Death 3000

People will evacuate a whole lot more too.

Thank you for your comments though 🙏

Also I was gonna say something but I forgot so I might make an authors note later if I ever remember lol