17

17: 🦈

My bestie sent a couple oc bases for me to draw over for her

My bestie sent a couple oc bases for me to draw over for her. Sending them here too. She got them off google so I have no credit or link 😵

Also I kinda forgot what I written before a little so if things don't make sense or contradicts what I've written before please tell me.

---------------------------------------------------

I finally made it back to the tree house.

But everyone was gone. I look around and notice the bags are safely inside. I grab a couple more snacks from it and a small weapon for the croc.

I'm not too worried about the others, didn't they go to the Natives in the movie? Honestly I don't remember but I'm sure they are okay.

I put some fairy dust on me and fly over to the Natives just to be sure.

But while heading over I notice Captain Hook taking away a tied up Tiger Lily with Smee in a small boat.

The fuck? Is he a predator? Wait I think this was part of the movie.

I shake away my dumb thoughts and head over to see what's up.

"Capn' ?"

"Pan?!"

"What? Ew no, it's Zayn"

I float beside them, tiger lily looks at me and around as if looking for something.  Her mouth was covered.

Mr. Smee waves happily at me and I wave back with a smile.

"Is Peter Pan with you?"

I shake my head no, making Tiger Lily disappointed.

Captain Hook grips his sword.

"Are you going to stop me?"

He asks, ready to fight. I look at him confused.

"I wanna know why you have a young girl tied up with her mouth covered, I knew you were a pirate but I didn't know you'd do that type of things to young girls.."

I say accusingly. Mr. Smee looked panicked while denying. Captain Hook stared at me in disbelief and offended.

"What did you just say?! I'm interrogating her to tell me where Peter pan's hide out is! Not THAT!"

I wave my hands in the air in defeat.

"Okay okay, I understand. But I doubt she knows."

Captain Hook narrowed his eyes at me.

"How would you know?"

Ugh

"Because I just do- wait is that Peter?"

I look behind them, they took the bait and turned around to see.

"Pan?!"

"And scoop!"