13

13: Wendy

Trying out third person, it's hard dnjzjz

_______________________________

"Can we go back to London now? I need to get some things like clothes and stuff and I need you to guide me there"

Zayn asked Peter in the night while the other lost boys slept. Zayn was itching to go back and not only get clothes but maybe some other items that would be useful to make things in Neverland easier. Though that would probably take more than one trip so he will only focus on the most important things now and come back again later.

Peter smiled, confused why Zayn can't find clothes from the Natives, but more happy than anything. Ever since Zayn gave him the bracelet he would look and instinctively touch it through out the day. This was something he made only for him, it's special. No other like it.

Except... Amelia. Peter never really cared about the mermaids, sure he hangs out with them but they are kind of annoying, but loved to hear his stories and say how amazing he is. And that was something he couldn't get enough of. But this mermaid in particular, he found the most annoying. Why should she get a bracelet? Not like she ever did anything good enough to receive any type of gift. A necklace is nothing compared to what he did for Zayn.

He's better than her, so it's only fair Zayn hangs out with him more than her and gives him more things like gifts. Just thinking about her makes him upset.

"Peter?"

Zayn calls out after not getting a verbal response. But the smile should mean yes right?

"We should go now"

He can't wait to go and get the items he wants. Peter shakes his previous thoughts away and nods his head in agreement. "Let me just tell Tink and we'll go"

Zayn hums and checks how much fairy dust he has left while Peter gets Tinker Bell. Should be enough, need to stock up again soon though.

After everyone was ready, and Tinker Bell giving Zayn a ugly look which is responded with a eye roll- they fly out towards the second star that leads to London.

'This is my second time flying over London at night, it's so surreal! Especially with the old time-y look'

Zayn thinks in his head with a small smile on his face. He let's go of Peter's hand that he was holding to get to London and flew down and in an alley way so he doesn't get noticed. Though there are only a couple people on the streets most likely going home to rest.

Peter frowns when he felt his hand get colder from the lack of warmth but goes to follow Zayn with out a thought.

"Where are the things you need to get?"

He asks Zayn looking around, he's used to flying around here and listening to stories about himself through windows. Not walking around the street.

Zayn points to a few stores

"These places got what I need, but they're closed right now, meanin' the doors are locked and no one is inside"

He answers while walking to a clothing store with a closed sign on it.

"If the door is locked then how are you going to get in? Smash a window?"

Peter questions as he follows behind.

Zayn looks at him as if he just told him the earth was flat.