12

12: Gift 

A/N:

I can't believe yall didn't like my bestie's fanfic, only I'm allowed to not like it 😠🔪

____________________________

It's been a few days.

Peter has been giving me the silent treatment ever since our weird argument.

Which I don't understand how that's a "punishment" but I won't say anything to him about it. Right now I'm looking for stones along the beach so I can start making the bracelets.

I was at mermaid lagoon so I can ask Amelia for some string, I told her I needed some just incase my necklace broke. I wanted to surprise her with the bracelet.  But then I accidentally stayed for a couple hours because the others wanted me to continue my story.

I picked up some stones that reminded me of her, like the color of her hair and eyes. And also some bright colored ones for her personality. I also got a small sea shell too because she's a mermaid. I got a thin knife and put holes in the stones so I can get to work. As I worked hard on the bracelet I started thinking about my.... past life I guess? I don't really remember 'dying', just fell asleep one day and woke up in London. Maybe I'm in a coma and none of this is actually real, like I'm going to open my eyes and see the blinding lights and the beeps of a heart monitor.

I roll my eyes at the times my sibling will tell me how he thinks Ash from pokemon is in a coma since he never ages and other weird evidence. Maybe I, Zayn, am in one myself?

No matter how annoyed I was at hearing him saying it to me repeatedly as if I'll forget.. I would give almost anything to hear his voice again, even if it was to tell me that...

My eyes widen at the realization that my vision has gotten blurry while trying to tie the knot on the bracelet.

I quickly dry my eyes with my sleeve so I can see again.

Wtf, crying, in public? CRINGE 💀

Didn't I tell myself to let go already?

Damn, I keep forgetting I'm human with complex emotions and not everything in life is easy 😕

I finish Amelia's bracelet and carefully tuck it in my pocket, I then look for stones for Peter's bracelet, just green and brown ones should be enough, no way I'm trying hard for that narcissist, also I didn't forget about that time he almost had me killed by mer-

Tic tic

Almost killed by-

Tic tok

Almost kil-

Tic Tic Tic

"Ugh what is that ticking sound?!"

I turn and freeze, in the water a crocodile's head can be seen looking at me.

THE FUCK, NAHHH

I quickly get up and reach for my pouch full of fairy dust.

The Croc doesn't move closer but switched his head into a different direction. I follow his line of sight and notice a pirate ship not so far away.

Oh shi- that ship looks so cool in real life! Makes me feel even more that I'm in a fever dream.

I sense that the Croc isn't going to bother me so I run back into the woods, if I fly the pirates will see and I'll just get myself into trouble.

I stop when I feel I'm at a good distance and sit on a log, finishing Peter's bracelet. I tie it in a knot and use fairy dust to fly to the tree house, if I walked I'll just get lost.

Once I made it inside I see the lost boys eating fruits.

"Zayn! Want one?"

I smile at them and grab a fruit and eat it. I wince, kinda sour but it's ok.

"Is Peter here?"

I ask, wanting to get this over with so I can ask Peter for favors again.

Nibs nods and points at Peter's room.

"Thank you"

I don't bother knocking on the side or asking if I can come in and go in.

Peter is on the hammock, playing tunes on his weird flute.

It actually doesn't sound bad, I'll never tell him that though.

"Hey"

I greet and walk over, he glances at me and turns his head away, still playing his flute.

I don't mind and pull his bracelet out of my pocket and wrap it around his wrist which startles him.

"W-What are you-"

"I'm givin' you my gift, a bracelet. It matches your clothes and hair so it's perfect to wear"

I finish tying it and step back. He puts the flute down and sits up, brushing the stones with his other hand as he looks at it.

"Are you happy now?"

I ask, should I ask for a favor now or wait an hour?

He looks at me, eyes full of happiness jumps out of his hammock to hug me.

I let out a startled gasp when I felt his arms wrap around me tightly.

"Yes, I'm very happy! Thank you zayn.."

He thanked, rubbing his head against mine.

.... what the HELL

"Yes yes, I'm glad you like it. Now get off thanks"

I push him off,

"In my personal bubble buddy"

"S-Sorry"

I notice how red his face was.

Is he sick? 

Yeah right I'm going to believe he's sick 💀

Sick in the head haha! I'm so funny.

I immediately walk out of his room. I'll just wait an hour.

"Gotta go now"

"But you just got back?"

I stop and turn to him.

"I'm going to go give Amelia her gift, and I'll be back"

I explain and leave his room, leaving him alone.

"Oh.."

___________________________

Wendy is in the next chapter 😈