《6》

I may find a Prince
but my Father will always be my King.
________________

Happy Reading!!!

Excuse my Mistakes!!!

As the tiring day came to an end marking the beginning of new relations, Shashi soon was engrossed in her exams which were on her head right now and the marriage things are slowly going on.

Hashhh she didn't know that exams will be this horror; late night studies, clearing doubts, raising new doubts but in the end everything went well.

Exams completed. Two words which give any person immense happiness; no worries, no tension, no stress, no jet lag chapters. Now Shashi is in the same phase enjoying the week holidays she got after the completion of her 5th year exams. 

Then you know the one question which keeps on repeating.

"Exam ela rasav?" Parvathi asked her and she meekly nodded.

"Ela ayyayi Exams?" She again nodded to her brother.

"Ela rasav ra?" And then it was Gowri.

(How did you write the exam?)

"Na mena kodalake bagane rastadi, em ra?"

(My niece always writes fine, isn't it?)

"Ade maata cheppamanandi mi mena kodalani mari" Mythri scoffed.

(Tell your niece to say the same then.)

"Ye, nenu chepthe saripodha?" All rolled their eyes listening to Chandra.

(Why? Aren't my words enough?)

"Chaladu kabatte aduguthunnam, cheppave rakshasi" Kaushik smacked her head.

(Yes, your words aren't enough.)

Then came Rajaram to save his daughter from the war of asking same question, Shashi immediately sat beside him, hugging him tightly.

"Em ayindi ra kanna?" Rajaram asked his daughter and she hugged him.

(What happened dear?)

"Nanna chudu andaru okate question adigi chiraku pedthunnaru" She complained to her father while others giggled.

(They are irritating me by asking the same question.)

"Em question ra?"

(Which question?)

"Rakshasi"  He murmured earning a smack from his father.

(Devil)

"Em ledu andi, adi exams ela rasindi ani aduguthunnaru anthe." Parvathi saved but whom?

(Nothing, they were asking how she wrote her exams.)

"Danike ee Rakshasi ki chiraku vacchesindi anta, repu attharintlo kuda ila chiraku padithe manalni antaru" Kaushik smacked her arm this time.