《22》

You're the love that came without warning; You had my heart
before I could say no.
______________________

Happy Reading!!!

Excuse My Mistakes!!!

After showing her the whole flat, they sat again where they started.

Vaishnav looked at the two persons. They stood up and walked towards him and stood before him.

"Shashi, he's Eric" He said refering to the blond haired person. "And he's Nathan" He said pointing to the other person. Both nodded saluted to him.

"And I presume you know your work. You should be with her when I'm not with her. Don't allow anyone stranger to meet her. And I don't like repeat my words." They nodded in unison while she looked like a ghost. Is he for real? Where does this intimidating aura came from?

But you know it's Shashi, the crazy. She looked at them with a smile which they didn't acknowledge to notice. She frowned while he giggled.

"Okay. I'm Shashi, nice meeting you both." They nodded her presence.

Vaishnav giggled again and she stomped on his foot.

"You woman," He groaned in pain.

"And unlike he said, when anyone comes to meet me, let me know and then I'll if to allow the person" She said and the duo looked at Vaishnav.

"You both are here for me. So obey my words not his"

"But vallu nenu chepte vaccharu so na maata mathrame vintaru" She looked at him and if looks can kill he would be in 6 feet under the ground.

(But they are working for me so they will listen to me.)

"Nenu kuda chusta, but ippudu nenu padukovali bye" She walked towards him room as it had some dark colour and mainly she liked it.

(I will also see, but for now I have to sleep.)

"Okay naaku kuda pani undi, bye and lunch thindam marchipovaddu" She hummed and collapsed on the bed.

(Okay, I have some work as well, bye and don't forget to eat lunch.)

Ekkada dorikindi ra baabu

(Where did I get her!)

He looked at them with cold look.

"We won't fail you, S" Nathan said and Vaishnav nodded.

"Be careful." They nodded.

He walked towards his room to see her fast asleep. He chuckled as she never wants to disappoint any corner of the bed. Getting the file, and giving her a last glance, he walked out of the room with Surya.

"Shashi padukundi, manam evening aadukundame" Surya nodded and they both laughed.

(Shashi slept, we will play in the evening.)

Handing Surya to the guard. Vaishnav sighed that Shashi is safe and secure now but he needs to end his nemesis.

Reaching the office, he entered into his cabin reading the file.