《39》

Dancing in rain is enjoying while dancing in thunderstorm is foolish.
_____________________

Happy Reading!!!

Excuse My Mistakes!!!

Vaishnav was shocked to the core reading the text message. And the call was still on. He clenched his fist to control himself. Briefly composing himself, he connected the bluetooth.

"Remember me?" A deep filthy voice dripped with arrogance was heard. The very same voice he wouldn't forget not even his dreams.

"I warned you, not my family you bastard." Vaishnav yelled while the caller let out a chuckle.

"You killed my father Man and expect me to behave like a saint?" Vaishnav knew he's just wasting his time talking to this idiot. He took the car keys and turned around.

"Oh I guess, you will go out and search for her. But where?" The caller smirked. Vaishnav so wanted to kill him and regretted the moment when he left him alive.

"I know where to search her." He said and his voice is void of fear.

"Only an hour you have, a second more I will be there till funeral." The caller hung the call and Vaishnav immediately asked his team to trace the caller's location and also about the location of Shashi.

They informed him that Shashi's phone was active till morning 11:30 and then gone off. The last location was the hospital she was doing internship. He quickly reached there with Deepak as he can't break the protocol for his personal.

The hospital authorities reluctantly agreed to have a search for Shashi but the result was futile. Fourty minutes left, his heart beating fast than ever. Not even when he took the bullet.

His mind failing to function. Not a single clue. He even asked her colleagues and they knew nothing about her. It was Meera who talked with Shashi last at 10:30 in the morning and then Shashi was in the hotel regarding the meeting.

Wait! Why did he forget about the hotel? Going through the hell Vaishnav!

Vaishnav immediately stood up and drove towards the hotel breaking the signals. Chanting be safe and till I find you he reached the hotel followed by Deepak. They asked about the meeting room. The manager walked them to the room which felt seemingly normal.

"Did anyone came in after the meeting concluded?" Vaishnav asked him and the manager nodded in no.

"No sir, none came again except for the cleaners to clean the room." The manager summoned the cleaners.

Soon, five people appeared and tension ticking in Vaishnav with each passing second. The possibilities chocking him to the death. He promised himself to keep her safe at any cost and today he's the reason for her life in danger.

He showed them the photo of Shashi and asked them if her saw anywhere. The answers were no and it made him restless. His heartbeat fastened, he called to Nathan.

Nathan showed up immediately, and was shocked to know that Shashi was missing. But how? He didn't saw her leaving from the hotel.

He told the same to Vaishnav who was failing to understand any logical reasoning now. His mind was not able to decode anything.