SWIRLS OF LOVE

ADHI'S POV

I've heard of wedding jitters but that usually happens to the groom. But why do I feel uneasy since this morning. Maybe its because of my superstitions that too much happiness can bring sorrow. Im happy, Im the happiest now than I've ever been. My brother is getting married with a great women, he's getting the happiness he deserves. My maya is with me, happy and healthy and so much in love, My issues with Jeeth is resolved. everything is falling into its place.

Then why do I feel like this. This anxiety, that something bad is going to happen. I dont have the slightest idea. But I dont have time to deal with it now. Because today is the last day my brother is going to be single. Today after the mehndi party, as the best man I have a bachelors party to plan.

So with the absence of strippers and condom balloons we decided to do the bachelors party with the usual booze and a heavy bass playlist. Speaking of the playlist, after maya destroyed my pen drive the whole arranging the song, cutting, merging cycle had to be performed again. My wildcat of a girlfriend knows exactly how to drive me crazy.

The mehndi prep was going on strong. The entire color scheme of the stage had been changed. The yellows and oranges were changed to greens and blues. The mehndi design on tara's hand was drawn by varun. Who would have guessed. Guess being a civil engineer makes you a good artist.

The sun is almost setting. The party will start soon. My dark blue sherwani was ironed and placed down on the bed for me to wear. Maya said she had a red lehenga, designed by Tara of course. God I cant wait to see my goddess wearing red today. Hopefully today I will be able to call her my fiancée.

I double checked the sapphire ring in my pocket. I put that into my pants pocket and zipped it up, there is no way in hell im losing that. I quickly dressed up when I heard the music started playing down stairs. I quickly rushed to arjun's room and escorted him to the stage area.

We got a lot of dancing to do.

MAYA'S POV

Tara looks absolutely stunning. Her dark green and red lehenga with a light layer of air brush makeup and jasmine flowers on her open hair made her look like she walked straight out of fairytale. All the bridesmaids and the boys were dressed in red while the groom party was dressed in blue. I coordinated those colors with the Color scheme. As Tara descends through the pathway, it was designed that after the passes each lamppost then only it will light up. So it looks like she is the light bringer for the evening. And it is true, Tara is everything light.

The blasting music from the courtyard was dimmed as Tara entered. The whole crowd got quiet and gasped at the exact same time. Because my sister was dead drop gorgeous tonight. But my eyes searched for the most priceless reaction of Jeevan uncle and Latha aunty. Their eyes were lined with tears as they watched their baby walk down the pathway. Tara gave them a wink as she passed by and went straight towards the gaping groom. A laugh burst out of me as I took in arjun's reaction. His entire face was flushed and his jaw had hit the floor. Everyone I mean every girl was swooning over arjun's reaction. Wishing that their man would look at them the way arjun looks at Tara.

Well im lucky in that case. Because my man was looking at me like he's gonna eat me alive. I just winked and blew a kiss at him. And his eyes darkened even more. oooh im getting some tonight alright.

The function started soon enough. We started with our program, ladies first of course. It was a fusion dance with Bollywood, Tamil and Telugu songs. And in the middle we did pull Tara and arjun to dance with us. Tara knew the whole routine so she danced like gazelle arjun just awkwardly stood there and gaped at Tara. Which was so much better.