COLORS OF LOVE

MAYA'S POV

The storm had ended, the seas had calmed down, only peace remained. Yesterday's tsunami had stopped with serious damage. Now everywhere I go I was bombarded with stares and whispers. Not by my family no, They promised that they would ignore the video and it was deleted from the insta page so no more tension on that.

But Adhi's family, not everyone cares about me there. For them im the girl who Adhi scored. Its like that for boys isn't it? Always the girl is the slut, not the boy who was with her the whole time, he's a player. But Adhi has tried his level best to shush the whisperers but still there are some. I mostly ignore it since now me and adhi spend our whole day in his room. Now that we have permission and I dont have an asshole of a father to worry about I cant spend my day with him carefree. And since the lockdown was going to lift after 21 days we had to cherish every moment we could get.

Now as I lay on his bed, his lips on my neck driving me to insanity, I dont want to think about anything else. My planner with today's event lay scrambled on the bed as my hands plunge into the dark locks of my fiancé. Yes fiancé. You know how powerful that word is ? To say that this man is now mine and no one can say anything about it. Im in seventh level. Mentally and physically. Adhi's hands drifts from my waist to my breast and I nearly cry out, but the press of his tongue against mine just drifted me off to that moment of bliss. My nail dig into adhi's hair and he groans. That sound reverberating across my body.

I want more, I really do. But we cant, Not here not now. Im sure he does too. If that stupid video hadn't showed up that day, we would've crossed that line by now. Adhi and me would have been one in all senses. But NO... We had to be interrupted that exact moment.

Adhi's lips move from mine to my cheek and then down to my neck. Adhi is not a neck kisser, he's a neck biter. And I absolutely love it. His teeth clamp down on the soft skin on my neck and I arch off the bed. My phone buzzes with the timer I had set and Adhi groans as he moves away from me.

"One day ill break both of our phones and take you to an abandoned island. At least then no one would interrupt us every single time we are.... together" He mumbled.

"Not even then, Im sure maybe a shark or a crocodile will knock on our door and deliver some bad news right before you ravish me" I say as I try to straighten my top which had indecently rose above my chest.

I move off from the bed, turn the timer off. My planner has been scattered across the bed, considering that's the excuse I used to get inside his room, and we did plan something but well you know how it ended. I try to pat down my messy hair, when I see there is no use I untie my hair tie and use adhi's comb to set my hair. Im using Adhi's comb! oh my god why am I getting excited over this. Stupid me.

"You really have to go now? Its only 2pm" Adhi whines as he wraps his hands around my waist.

"You really have no idea how much time it takes for 4 girls to get ready. And then there's Tara."

"I feel like we need to spend more time together after this Friday we have to go our separate ways. I have no idea when we will get to spend time like this" He pouts.

I pinch at his adorable pout and say "You know I may have a solution for that."

"What solution?"

"We are both Mumbai based. We both work there. Arjun and Tara are gonna live there. So we always have a chance to be like this" I hug him tight and whisper " And way more than this"

"Oh yeah" Adhi says as his lips press against mine. My phone buzzes again. This time with a text.

Adhi groans loudly "See, we are cursed. I think some sort of buzzer goes off every time I get horny with you"