CHAPTER SEVEN

Ni mantian:"You can buy him something or invite him out, he has always wanted to go to exhibition with you, how about going together?"

Jin han eyes lit up! That's right xiao zhan has always begged him, but every time he refused, if this time he took the initiative, xiao zhan will even cry tears of joy!.

Ni mantian who saw jin han reaction sneered, and her long nails pierced her palm, though she gave out the suggestion, but she is very jealous she has loved jin han for year's, since they were in high school, she secretly loved  jin han and when she finally got the courage to confess her feelings to jin han, she didn't expect she was one step behind because xiao zhan who has just joined high school to boldly confess to jin han! Strangely enough jin han accepted the proposal and the two started dating, ni mantian was angry but she didn't give up, luck was on her side, it turned out jin han didn't really love xiao zhan, but he has his own plan, and the person jin han loved is actually her.

Ni mantian also has her own plans, if jin han will fail with the plans and lose everything, then she will use every means necessary to take everything from xiao zhan, she knows that xiao zhan has never been interested with his parent's riches or clothing business, so if she manipulates xiao zhan or even threaten zhan parent's then she will surely  own everything.

Jin han:"I did the right thing to choose you as my girlfriend, you are really smart."

Jin han said happily, he was about to hug ni mantian when his phone rang, checking his phone, jin han smiling face dissapeared, it's his adoptive father, its very rare for his adoption father to call him, and whenever he calls him then it's not a good thing at all, receiving the phone, the call was short and clear, he is given ten minutes and he should be at his office, jin han had ni mantian go back home, informing her to find a taxi, then he immediately drove towards his adoptive father company, still thinking if he did anything wrong.

Arriving at his adoptive father office, jin han saw wang yibo talking with his secretary, jin han didn't dare speak or disturb the two, sitting down he waited for the two to finish speaking, he looked around the spacious and big office and he couldn't help but envy his adoptive father for being born on a silver spoon, he was born in a rich family and led a good life, as for him before he finally tasted the sweetness of good life he suffered with his mother, but now he doesn't have to worry, in his legal certificates he got the name wang and in future this office and assets of the wangs which are hundreds of billions will belong to him, his adoptive father has been single and he will never get married so everything will naturally belong to him, he doesn't have to worry that one day his adoptive dad will marry someone else.

Half an hour later, the secretary left and the big office remaines with two people, wang yibo and jin han.

Jin han:"Dad you called me and told me to come."

Wang yibo:"Yes i did, it's still working hour's and your were not at work, i wonder where you went?"

Jin han swallowed hard, the place he was assigned to work isn't even the main company but a small branch which was opened not long ago, he didn't expect his adoptive father to know that he didn't go to work today, and it's not possible for him to know unless he had someone to secretly watch him, and even if he did, he already asked permission from the manager of his department and he was granted a two day's leave.

Jin jan:"I asked for leave from the manager, there was something important that i needed to do."

Yibo slightly frowned, something important to do?.

"Something important to do? Every second of your absence do you know how much money the company is losing? I let you work not ask for leave, if i ask now, what was so important for you to leave work?"

Yibo shouted scaring jin han, jin han will never say he went to see xiao zhan at the hospital. He really has no idea what to say, he wouldn't dare lie because he will get in even more trouble if by chance his adoptive father sent someone to spy on him secretly.

"I....I'm sorry dad i wouldn't do it again." Jin han answered, yibo chuckled.

"I know you have a girlfriend, so i hope you will behave and remain loyal, that boy you went to meet today, i want it to be the last time, don't bother him again."

Wang yibo word's made jin han eye's to be wide.

"What! How did you know i met xiao....." Jin han who was beyond surprised, did wang yibo see him talk with xiao zhan today or did xiao zhan know of his adoptive father and went to complain to him? That's impossible! Xiao zhan will never do such a thing, zhan doesn't even know about his family and he always told him to be patient and wait for the right time so that he could introduce him to his family.

"I was at the hospital and i saw you, you have a girlfriend so you should keep you're distance from other's, i despise people who take advantage of other's, be responsible, i will be watching you, you can go now."

Jin han left the office but he was still dazed, why does he feel like his adoptive father's tone has a hint of jealousy, even his word's seems to be warning him! His adoptive father couldn't be interested in xiao zhan right? That's impossible! Wang yibo has no time for love, he doesn't even know what love is or be interested with someone if it's not work! Wang yibo said those word's because he doesn't want him to tarnish the wang family name. He was just think alot, wang yibo cares more about reputation, it seems like he need to be careful when going to meet xiao zhan next time.