CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

"Why are you still here?" Yibo asked, the secretary looked at wang yibo and was surprised to see his boss who seems to be in a good mood! Did he think too much! Does his boss not mind knowing jin han is dating the person he is interested in! Why is his boss acting so weird!.

"Boss i was....i came back to take some files...boss i will get going now goodnight." The secretary answered and got some random files and walked away, yibo raised his eyebrow wondering what has gotten into his secretary, he is acting so weird, yibo didn't bother with his secretary and happily went to a nerby restaurant for dinner.

Day's later

Yibo started his plans, he had his secretary find a good and worth project that is ongoing and relatable to the xiao family business, then call Mr xiao to talk business with him, and he has to make sure everything hire perfectly well without any problems! Alot of business wants a cooperation with him but he rejects them all for the past few year's and now giving a chance to the xiao family will surely cause a sensation. Yibo doesn't really mind, because at the moment the xiao family deserves everything.

Yibo who was not in a good mood at all went to the hospital when he was called by his dad since his adoptive son got admitted at the hospital because he had gastric bleeding because of over drinking without eating anything for day's and now he ended up in the hospital and after waking up even though he was still weak jin han refused to see anyone even his grandfather.

"Dad you should go to rest instead of staying out here waiting to see someone who doesn't care about your health at all." Yibo who arrived at the hospital said to his dad who was outside jin han room with the butler standing beside him.

"Still cold as usual, shouldn't you atleast say something calmy and good for once, don't be so mean with jin han after you see him, he is already pitiful enough." Mr Wang answered and sighed,wang yibo personality has always been cold and expressionless, the word's he speaks are always like thorns and mean, mr wang is even wondering what that pretty boy xiao zhan will react if he meet this pole that is wearing a human skin, that pretty boy might be scared, that boy is talkative and always radiant, total opposite of his son who is ever serious.

"I shouldn't have bothered to come see someone who intentionally wanted to kill himself because he got dumped by her girlfriend!" Yibo sneered and sat down on a nearby bench, jin han who was awake clearly heard his father's word's, jin han clenched his hands into a fist not caring the canula that was inserted in his vein and the ongoing infusion too, his hand started to bleed, it's really true he got dumped but it's not a girl but the person who he took for granted for year's and by the time he realised it was too late, he broke up with ni mantian and created a real scene hoping the news to reach xiao zhan but he didn't hear anything from xiao zhan, yibo doesn't know of his relationship with xiao zhan, but he only know of ni mantian, he drank alcohol because of xiao zhan, he just can't accept the way thing's are going and by the time he realised it was already too late and he found himself in the hospital.

Lu bai heard the news of ni mantian and jin han break up and that not being enough, jin han is admitted at the hospital because of excessive consumption of alcohol! Lu bai knew he must tell this news to xiao zhan!.

Zhan was busy shopping for the thing's needed when joining the art college, his dad called the college and since his dad knew alot of people, he was able to get a chance to join the art college, he will be joining in two weeks time but he still wanted to buy everything early since he was so excited, for the art exhibition that he has always wanted to visit, zhan decided to go with his best friend after he has joined the college and was more comfortable. He has always wanted to meet his role model a well known professional artist whose drawings has always been excellent and aspiring, whenever he heard his role model will be visiting the art exhibition to showcase his mastsr
and also give some insights to those who were always interested in drawing, zhan has always wanted to go together with jin han but then everytime jin refuses and he misses such a great chance.

When jin han came with the tickets not long ago and zhan refused, he has his own reasons, his role model will only attend the art exhibition three times a year and he will be going again after a month and xiao zhan is sure by then he will be used at the college and this time he will meet the man who is only in his late twenties to admire his drawings! Zhan who has always been a die hard fun was excited and he has already hooked for two vip tickets early and this time he will have lu bai accompany him!.

Zhan who saw a picture of his role model at the mall he was in was dazed and foolishly smiling his gaze not moving away from the picture, he was suddenly interrupted when his phone started ringing, zhan slightly frowned wondering who it was disturbing him when he was seriously admiring his role model! His phone has alot of pictures of his role model, even his phone screen wallpaper is his role model! He is following all his social media accounts!.

'Lu bai! Why are you calling me when Iam doing something very important!'

Zhan shouted while pouting, lu bai should call some other time not now!.

'What are you today that is so important, for you to shout at me!'

Zhan:'you have no idea! I was busy admiring my role model bai yutong! And you have to destroy my good moment!'

Lu bai:'bai yutong? Where did you meet him?' I will come meet him and maybe get an autograph!'

Lu bai who thought xiao zhan saw the real bai yutong who is very well known and admured by many, not only the old people but even the young generation!.

'What autograph? Its a picture in the mall!'

Bai yutong who was together with wang yibo in a restaurant beside where the mall was eating and chatting choked on his food and started coughing.

"What's the matter? Have you forgotten table manners?" Yibo asked with a slight frown.

Bai yutong:"That's not it buddy, i just think my fans are still admiring me."

Bai yutong answer made wang yibo to sneer, what's so good about being famous and chased with some annoying people, those people can't compare to his young boy who is planning to pursue.

Lu bai who heard xiao zhan words sighed, he already has picture's of his role model now he is getting shouted just because of a picture in a mall! It's not even a real person.

'Forget about bai yutong, i want to tell you some hot news.'

Lu bai explained what happened for the past few day's, jin han breaking it off with ni mantian and now he is at the hospital because of gastric bleeding. Zhan asked which hospital jin han was and his eye's lit up, it was the same hospital he was admitted after he was injured.

'Hey lu bai what good present should you take to a sick person apart from food?'

Zhan question made lu bai eye's to widen and he opened his mouth several times wondering what he should say.

'Don't tell me you want to visit jin han! I thought you moved on and you don't want to associate with him in anyway!'

Lu bai asked while gritting his teeth in anger.

'Why should i go visit that bastard! Since you don't want to tell me, Iam hanging up.'

Zhan really hanged up, leaving lu bai speechless and having wild thoughts, his best friend has really not moved on! After knowing jin han is sick and admitted at the hospital he even asked the hospital name and that not being enough he asked which gift will be better to send to a sick person! So when jin han said xiao zhan is throwing a tantrum must be true!.

Zhan googled, and found he can send flowers and even food, zhan called his house chef and instructed him what to prepare then bought what he wanted at the mall and he didn't forget to buy a bouquet of flower too, then left after entering a taxi.