Actual Chapter 10

Kukui saw an white lid attatched to an orange iridescent tude sticking out of his left pocket.

Those must be his pills... Oh, Ash. Why didn't you ever tell us?

When he walked past the island, into the hall, he heard a clatter like a thousand marble clinking together, followed with a sigh.

§

Ash had begun attending the Pokémon school again, now that he was fully rested.

Lillie held a headstrong face.

But should she still love him?

Kukui looked cheerful as usual.

But did Ash really trust him?

And then there was Ash. The center of it all. His face was enthusiastic, and he smiled widely at his Pokémon.

But it was all a mask.

His other classmates were oblivious, talking about how they were glad Ash was back, and how it just wasn't the same without him.

"Thanks, guys!"

Mallow glanced over at Lillie.

"schi...op...en..." Lilliw murmured, along with other words.

"Lillie, you ok? Watcha whispering?" Lillie jumped slightly.

"O-oh, umm..." You could practically smell the uncertainty radiating off of her. "Thinking of a birthday present for... G-gladion! Yes!"

"Really? I heard you whispering something with a s.... something like... Sche? Oh! Were you talking about schizophrenia? I use to know someone who had that-!"

Ash's shoulders tensed, and he stood up immediately, almost knocking down his desk in the process. "I have to pee-!" He quickly took the chance to flee from the class.

"You're going the wrong w-" Sophocles began, but wasn't able to finish his sentence before Ash had left.

Lillie sighed. "Guess it really is personal for him..."