Thank You!

Thank you, everyone! I'm thankful of all of you, with your voting, commenting, or just reading! But I's like to acknowledge a few special people...

@bhumikverma9666 for voting on literally every single chapter (even the A/N). I thank all of you who voted, but this person I know have voted on almost every single one! (Sorry if you have also voted but I didn't give you a shoutout, thank you!)

@Crywithmeh, for helping me when I was in a real jam and was considering discontinuing this story. This story wouldn't be what it was, without you!

Game Freak, the (studio?) and everyone who helped in creating Pokémon: Sun and Moon. This book wouldn't exist without you guys!

And to all of my out of country/continent readers! (Seriously, I have readers in every single continent except Africa. Woohoo!) (Edit: NOW I HAVE READERS IN EVERY SINGLE CONTINENT!)

And to you, if I didn't give you an individual shoutout, for reading this book! You encouraged me to continue, instead of giving up. And now, I say goodbye.

HOLD ON, JUST A MINUTE!

I'M CURRENTLY CREATING ANOTHER BOOK! GO CHECK IT OUT!

It's called Individual, it's my Pokémon OC book. There's only a few chapters published so far, but you can read what's there! And now... I shall go make this story completed.

Seriously,

Thank you all!