★ 6 ★

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Before we start the chapter, I wanted to give you updated facts about the Omega Sanctuary.

I originally stated in chapter 1 that it's "rare"  for stray Omegas or abused Omegas to be put in the sanctuary. Well, I changed that since the purpose of the sanctuary would be pointless lmaoo.

It didn't make sense that I wrote that before. So here's purpose of Omega Sanctuaries in this story:

Every Kingdom has at least one Omega sanctuary.

• The treatment of Omega' s in these sanctuaries vary depending on the Kingdom.

Omegas who come from abusive homes are usually brought into the sanctuary

Omegas who have no family
or are orphaned are put into the sanctuary

• Stray Omegas that are homeless on the streets with their pups are put into the Omega Sanctuary

• Finally. Omegas are sometimes also sent to the Omega Sanctuary by their families so that they can receive "Omega Training" at a young age. Kind of like a boarding school situation. The sanctuary usually provides high class (In Bangtan Kingdom at least) schooling. So this is why sometimes families send their Omegas to the sanctuary for boarding school as well.

Which bullet point applies to Jimin or Yoongi? That, you will have to just continue reading and find out 👀👀👀

Okay, Let's get to the long awaited Chapter 6!
________________________________

Jimin stared at the two Alpha's awkwardly. They were both intently looking at each other in their own worlds. Jimin hoped he didn't cause any drama having the two interact. He learned that Alpha's usually became competitive with each other when it came to situations like this.  But then again, Jimin didn't feel he was that special.

"Uhh...I'm sorry for leaving you Jungkook-ssi. Taehyung needed my help. Some Omegas were bothering him and--"

Jungkook scoffs and looks at Taehyung "Isn't that what you'd want being here at the Omega mating Festival? Kinda defeats the purpose no?"

Taehyung just casually shrugs his shoulders "Even Alpha's like me can get overwhelmed by the attention. But this Omega here needed help as well. How could you leave him and let some bitches harass him?"

Jungkook looked at Jimin shocked "Harassed? Are you okay Jimin-ssi? I-I'm sorry I took long in the bathroom" he said guiltily

Jimin started to frantically wave his hands "Oh no no! It's okay...I-I kinda expected it at some p-point... It was some other Omega's I knew..."

"Well, you won't have to worry about those bitches anymore after today" Taehyung said with a smirk. Jungkook looked back and forth at Jimin and Taehyung with one raised eyebrow

"I'm sorry but, I was interested in Jimin first." Jungkook said as he immediately hovered closer to Jimin making the Omega blush all over

Taehyung laughs "We will see who he chooses by the end of the night. Don't be too cocky. This Omega and I surely will become united...no one refuses THEE Kim Taehyung."

Jungkook just frowns and Jimin can smell a sour scent coming from him. Taehyung also sensed it and started to give off another intimidating scent. Jimin was confused that Taehyung was suddenly claiming him being that they barely got to know each other. He was overwhelmed by the sudden possessiveness coming from the two Alpha's. It was nearly making him dizzy.