★ 7 ★

Is there anyone that is going or went to the BTS YET TO COME in Busan concert?

__________________________

"What now? Well we're going back to my house where my Omega will be settled into a room and we will figure things out in the morning" Taehyung said to Jungkook emphasizing the words 'my' and 'omega'

Jungkook pouts "Jimin is ours now. He chose the both of us"

"I'm sorry but...i'm not really comfortable with staying at your house yet T-Taehyung-ssi" Jimin said with a small voice

"What? Then where else where will go? Don't be silly" Taehyung huffs

"I'm sorry it's just, clearly you and Jungkook aren't comfortable with each other yet. So I would assume it would make Jungkook even more uncomfortable r-right?" Jimin explains looking at the both of them

Jungkook nodded his head "Me too...I don't know if you remember but I have a home of my own. I need to figure things out now that...that there's the three of us"

Taehyung sighs and opens a little window that separates them and the limo driver. He tells the driver to change course to another address. Then he stares intently out the window also thinking about how this situation is as going to work.

"Where are we going?" Jimin asked

"To a hotel" Taehyung said in a bored tone as he rested his head on his hand "It's owned by my family"

"Your family owns a h-hotel?" Jungkook asked in shock

"Yeah...they need other sorts income after all...something you wouldn't know anything about Jeon" Taehyung gives a little chuckle

Jimin wanted to scold Taehyung for being rude to Jungkook but didn't want to ensue any arguments. He just sighs and slumps in his seat as he watches the street lights and cars outside the window pass by. The only sound in the limo was a low volume of smooth jazz. Jimin noticed that Taehyung would sometimes tap his fingers to the music.

Once they arrived to the hotel. Taehyung's chauffeur got out the car with them and helped carry Jimin's bag. Jimin wanted to refuse being that he can carry his own things but Taehyung pulls Jimin away and they make their way into the hotel. Taehyung asked the front desk (whom immediately bowed to him knowing already who he was) if the penthouse suite was available. They immediately said it was and the three of them plus the driver went up the elevator to the penthouse.

Jungkook was looking around in awe. He's never been in such an expensive place in his life other than maybe the Omega Sanctuary. But this hotel was on a whole other level of fancy. Literally there was gold on the walls. The wolves back in Red Village would kill each other for the gold alone.

Once they got to the highest floor they were greeted by a large ceiling monochrome themed hotel room. There was a giant chandelier in the middle of the room. There was even a kitchen and winding stairs that lead to a loft area. The living space had black leather couches, a glass coffee table and a large eighty five inch flat screen television on the wall. There were also some doors that lead to bedrooms, bathrooms and closet space. Jimin stood back from afar to have a little view of the loft area.

The loft area has just some bookshelves, a table, chair, and also a grand piano. It was basically an entire mansion in this one hotel room. Jimin and Jungkook just kept staring up at the decor until Taehyung claps his hands once to get their attention. They turn their head to look at him at the same time.