CHAPTER FOUR; magic bullet

| y/n's pov |

"IF DEREK ISN'T the Alpha, if he's not the one that bit you, who did?" Stiles leaned forward in his seat beside me as he asked Scott.

"I don't know."

"Did the alpha kill the bus driver?"

"I don't know."

Stiles leaned back and sighed.

"Does Allison's dad know about the--"

"I don't know!" Scott answered loudly and multiple students from the class looked at him.

The teacher handed me back my paper. B+, nice.

I looked over at Stiles' paper that had an A. I then saw Scott's with a D- circled in red.

"Dude, you need to study more." Stiles told Scott after seeing his grade. Scott didn't reply. "That was a joke. Scott, it's one test. You're gonna make it up. Do you want help studying?"

Scott sighed. "No. I'm studying with Allison after school today."

"That's my boy." A smile grew on Stiles' face.

"We're just studying."

"Uh-uh. No, you're not."

"No, I'm not?"

"Not if I'm forced to live vicariously through you. If you go to her house today and squander that colossal opportunity. I swear to god I'll have you de-balled."

"Okay. Just stop with the questions, man."

"Done. No more questions. No more talk about the Alpha or Derek. Especially Derek, who still scares me."

---

"SCOTT'S COMING OVER tonight?" Lydia asked as I walked with her and Allison after class.

"We're just studying together." Allison explained.

"Just studying never ends with just studying."

I shook my head slightly, thinking about how the boys had just had an identical conversation.

"It's like getting into a hot tub. Somebody eventually cops a feel."

"So, what are you saying?" Allison asked Lydia.

"I'm just saying, you know, make sure he covers up." Lydia chuckled a little. "Hello, Snow White, I'm talking about a condom."

Allison's jaw dropped. "Are you kidding? After one date?"

"Don't be a total prude. Give him a little taste."

"Well, I mean, how much is a little taste?"

"Oh, god. You really like him, don't you?"

"And that is my cue to leave." I smiled at the two girls. "I will see you two later."

"Say hi to your boyfriend for me." Lydia teased with a smirk and I rolled my eyes.

"Mhm."

---

STILES AND I walked out of school at the end of the day and headed towards his jeep, since he was driving me home.