𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 2

♥Raven Pov♥

I was up and dress for school

I was up and dress for school. I was reading my book and then look at the time and saw it was time for school so I place my bookmark in my book and close it, I got up from my desk and grab my school books and school work and put my book on my school books/school work I place my pencils and pens in my purse as I place my purse strap on my shoulder, grab my phone and put it in my purse, grab my sketch books and put them on my book.

I left my car keys downstairs hanging up so I'm good. I left my room with my things and walk downstairs to the kitchen and saw dad reading his paper with his cup of coffee.

I walk over to dad and press a kiss on his cheek. "Morning, dad."

Dad looks at me smiling. "Morning, sweetheart."

"I'm gonna go to school now so I can be on time," I said softly as I shift my books and stuff in my arms better.

"Alright, sweetheart. Have a good day," Dad said softly.

"Thanks," I called out as I walk out of the kitchen and grabbed my car keys and open the door and walk out and close the door and walk down the stairs towards my car.

I unlocked the driver door and got in and put my things on the passenger seat and close the door. I place my purse on the passenger seat too. I put my seatbelt on and then I started my car and I put it on back up. And then I put it on to drive and drove off to school.

♥Third Pov♥

Forks High School

The Cullen siblings were looking at Raven Swan from across the parking lot.

"She's my mate isn't she, Alice?" Emmett Cullen asked Alice.

"Yes but she will be a imprintee to one of werewolves also," Alice said smiling.

"So, he's sharing with a werewolf boy?" Rosalie asked in disbelief as she was in her husband's arms.

"Yes," Alice said smiling.

"I'm okay with that," Emmett said smiling.

The others smile. They know that Raven is gonna be perfect in their family.

Suddenly loud, blenching and everyone turn their heads as Bella parks, mortified. Everyone was staring at her as she climbs out of her truck and steps in a puddle.

"Nice ride," Tyler said amusing.

Raven covers her laugh which the cullens notice and exchanged smirks. They definitely know that Raven is gonna be great in the family.

"Thanks," Bella mumbles as she walks to the school.

Raven grabs her stuff and looks at Tyler who is one of her best friends with a soft smile. "I'll see you and the others at lunch, Ty."