𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 13

♥Raven Pov♥

I was hugging my dad and my mom

"What!?" Bella shrieks.

I wince.

I heard protective growls.

I broke the hug and glare at Bella. "Why did you shriek, Isabella?"

"They can't be your parents. And besides don't you notice the jacket your supposed dad is wearing? That's Waylon's jacket," Bella said sneering.

I look at dad and Bella was right for once. It was Waylon's jacket. I look at dad in tears but angry tears. "This is Waylon's jacket dad. Why do you have it, dad?"

Then it clicked. They killed Waylon.

I started backing away with tears. "You kill him. You kill Waylon!"

Dad and Mom flinch but nodded.

"I can't believe it! I finally found my parents and now they're the ones who killed Waylon!" I shouted in tears as the wind picked up.

"Sweetheart," Mom said softly as she tries to play a hand on my cheek.

I back away.

Mom frowns sadly as her hand dropped.

I walked away from them and headed towards the Jeep. "Emmett!"

"I'm coming, beautiful," Emmett said as he catch up to me.

Me and Emmett heard the others shouting at Bella angrily as I ignored the calls from my parents.

♥🧛♥🐺

Night Time

I changed into a better outfit when I got back from playing baseball

I was reading as I was leaning against Emmett's chest.

A few minutes later, Edward came into my room through the window.

Me and Emmett look at him.

"We need to get you out of here, Rave. Your Appa and Eomma is after Isabella," Edward said softly.