𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1

♥Raven Pov♥

Bedroom, Night Time

I was underneath the covers, reading

There was a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in," I called out.

My bedroom door open as I looked up, I saw Appa and surprising Felix.

"Look who came and check up on you, sweetie," Appa said smiling softly.

I mange a smile at Felix.

Felix and the others minus Paul has been worried about me since I haven't talk to Paul lately.

The others minus Paul are happy that I'm having a baby. Dad loaded up his gun because of Paul but dad was happy still. Mom was squealing on the phone when I told her. Enomma was smiling big but she was disappointed with Paul. Appa was in shock first that his little girl that he found was having a baby but he was happy.

Angela and Jessica were so excited but very disappointed with Paul.

I called Aro, Caius and Marcus the day after and they were very happy.

Felix, he was there for me like a big brother would do.

Emmett was there comforting me when I was upset about Paul not talking to me.

I blinked my eyes and notice only Felix in my room looking at me concerned.

"Are you okay, Rav?" Felix asked concern.

That's when I started to cried.

Felix came over and sat against the headboard and bring me in his arms in a brotherly way.

I didn't know Paul was outside in his wolf form and was in pain listening to my cries.

♥🧛♥🐺

♥Third Pov♥

Forks High School, Cafeteria