𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 4

♥Third Pov♥

Forks High School

Raven was leaning against her car hood with a traveller mug full of coffee

Raven was leaning against her car hood with a traveller mug full of coffee. She's been up all night doing her history paper. She felt a glare at her direction and knew it was Bella.

She saw her new friends arriving and smile softly when she noticed Emmett smiling at her way from Jaspers Jeep.

Jasper parks his jeep in his normal spot. And turns it off and they got out of the cars.

Alice smiles widely and waves at Raven.

Raven chuckles softly but smiles softly back and waves back at Alice.

Bella saw and narrow her eyes at Raven.

"Raven looks tired," Kaleb said softly but concerned as he wraps his arm around Rosalie.

"She stayed up all night working on her history paper," Alice said softly.

"We had to do a history paper to do?!" Emmett asked panic as he looks at Jasper.

Jasper shrugged his shoulders. "I guess so."

Emmett groan annoyed. "Why didn't we know about this?"

"I don't know," Jasper said smirking as he saw his adoption brother getting annoyed.

"Well, I don't know about you mates  but me and Rose are going to see Raven," Kaleb said softly as he and Rosalie walks across and headed to Raven.

The other three follow the two.

Raven takes a sip of her coffee.

Suddenly, she was in a hug from strong arms, she squeals but held onto Emmett who was the one hugging her.

Raven giggles. "Emmett! I'm gonna spill my coffee!"

Emmett chuckles softly and broke the hug.

Raven giggles.

"Me and Rose loves your outfit!" Alice said smiling as Rosalie nodded her head agreeing with a smile.

Raven smiles. "Thank you."

"Your welcome," Rosalie said smiling.

"So, are you ready for history class, Rav?" Jasper asked smiling.

"Yes. I just hope not I don't fall asleep," Raven said softly.

They nodded softly understanding.

Raven grabs her bag and she and the 4 of 5 Cullens walk to the school. Emmett had his arm around Raven's shoulder.

Bella watches from her truck.

Tyler throws a liquorice candy at Bella. "Bella!"

Bella looks at the others way while holding a book and one earphone in.