𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 6

♥Third Pov♥

Bella was standing by her truck, and she looks and saw Raven on Emmett's back which Bella glare

"I need everybody's permission slips, okay? Sammy, please collect them" Mr. Molina told a student named Sammy.

Sammy nodded. "Yeah."

He collects the forms and when he got to Raven, he smiles. "Hey, Yena. Do you have your permission slip?"

Raven smile. "Of course, I do, Sammy. It's in my purse." She gets off of Emmett's back which made him pout. Raven grabs her purse from Emmett and look for her permission slip.

While waiting for hers, Sammy looks at the Cullens/Hales nervously. "May I have your permission slips?"

They nodded and gave them to Sammy.

Raven finally hers and smile as she gives it to Sammy. "Here you go, Sammy."

"Thanks, Yena," Sammy said smiling.

Raven smile back.

Sammy walks away.

"Guys, let's go. Come on, get in. In. Let's go!" Mr. Molina told everybody.

His students goes in the buses.

Bella looks at the dent that's on her truck as she was having flashbacks then she looks up and saw the Cullens/hales and Raven already looking at her.

Mike was in front of Bella and smile. "Look at you, huh? You're alive."

Bella smiles awkwardly as she looks at Mike and nodded. "I know, yeah. False alarm, I guess."

Mike nodded. "Yeah."

The Cullens/Hales were listening to Bella and Mike's conversion.

Mike becomes nervous. "Um... now, I wanted to ask you, you know, if, you know, it's like a month away, but..."

Bella looks behind Mike and saw them watching.

Mike laughs nervously. "...do you wanna go to prom with me?"

Bella was still looking at them while fixing her bag strap.

"So, what do you think?" Mike asked.

Bella looks at Mike. "About what?"

"Do you want to go? To prom? With me?" Mike asked smiling a bit.

He laughs nervously.

Bella smiles in the inside but awkwardly. "Oh, I... Prom. Dancing. Not such a good idea for me. Uh... I have something that weekend anyway. I'm going to Jacksonville that weekend."

Mike frowns. "You can't go another weekend?"

"Non-refundable ticket," Bella said.

Mike nodded sadly.