《9》Distance

cover art by h0pe.lez

.

.

.

.

.

(THIS CHAPTER WILL TAKE PLACE BEFORE JJK ANIME)

It has been exactly a week since Gojo and Haruka formed the contract. Within those days he brought a written contract, listed with the factors that benefited both sides. They signed it both with their blood, making the pact much more important than just a simple oath. Haru made it that way so that Gojo Satoru won't back down from his word.

They become partners, and trust was the first bases of their alliance.

But that wasn't Haru's concern at the very moment.

'Today is the day...'

As promised by Gojo Satoru...Haru will finally get to meet Megumi.

'I'm so excited...!' A blush grows on her cheeks, shuffling around her small apartment room. She busied herself with the chores, having a big smile on her face. It was such a rare moment for her to smile...that even the Curses were looking at her with fear in their eyes.

"°◇•Master...she's so happy...☆°◇" Pan blinks, his gaze following her form back and forth from the house. Suddenly, another Curse appears beside him, he flinches when he recognizes their tall silhouette. It was Susano.

"Master Andō is going to meet her cousin today," He comments, arms crossed over his chest while his gaze was shadowed by his woven hat. Pan begins to sweat unnervingly, as he was still not used to the Special Grade Curse which often gave off a threatening vibe.

"Guys!! I need your opinion!!" Haru's voice suddenly booms, startling the Curses in her apartment. They all summon themselves before her, they took note that they were in her room. Susano's eyes peer at the mess, her clothes scattered as she continues to switch the types of shirts in front of the mirror.

'This...!!' Susano felt a sudden impulse, eyes widening in realization, 'It's my time to shine!!'

Haru frowns, still checking in between the two items that she had. One was a plain blue shirt while the other was a pink hoodie. Her wardrobe did not consist of anything flashy, and these two were practically the only bright colors she owned. It's not like she needed to impress anyone and wore whatever, but this time it was different.

'I...need to make a good first impression...!!!'

A fire lit up in her eyes. Haru proceeds to turn to the three Curses before her, now lifting up the two pieces of clothing towards them, "Which one do you think will make me look cool?"

Susano was the first to respond, his eyes sparkling as he exclaims with much passion, "The blue shirt! It brings out the color of your eyes Master Andō!! And if you combine it with a pair of black leather pants and a jacket...Master will be the coolest of them all!!"

Haru gasps, realizing the words from the Cursed Spirit.

Pan was next to speak, "¤■•Master looks pretty either way!!♧°○"

Aetos agrees with a nod.

"Then it's settled...!!" Haru exclaims with a grin, feeling energized by Susano's suggestion. Before she could even try the outfit on when her doorbell rings.