C•h•a•p•t•e•r VIII

————————————————————————
"Hello." - dialogue in Korean
"Hello." - dialogue in English
'Hello' - thoughts
————————————————————————
ROSÉ's POV
The company said we would be attending some kind of party for investors. Not only our company but different companies would be there as well. They informed us that it is important to attend since it'll help us gain the interests of big companies.

I am sitting together with my members inside the reception for the party. It was grand. The place is beautiful as well. The ballroom was getting filled by people little by little. I saw familiar faces such as groups from other agencies. Looks like this event is that important.

For our company, Blackpink, Ikon, Winner, and Treasure are the idol groups present. Some of our producers are there as well. This will be the first time I would see other groups since getting married.

"Here comes those investors." Jisoo unnie said.

We all turned to look at the direction unnie is looking.

"Investors, huh?" Mino said. We are currently sitting together with Winner, while Ikon and Treasure have there own separate tables.

"Yeah. The people we have to gain the attention of." Seunghoon said.

"Easier said than done." Jennie unnie said "A lot of idol groups are here as well. What do they want us to do anyway?"
-
A few minutes have passed and the ballroom is still being filled with guests. Men in suits and women in their beautiful dresses. Idol groups occupied one portion of the ballroom while the rest is for the producers, CEO's and the so-called investors. Suddenly, there was a big fuss when someone entered.

Camera lights engulfed the place as the person walked towards the designated place for the investors. The members and I looked at each other at the appearance of this familiar looking man.

"It's Kang Seojun-ssi!"

"The second son of the Kang family."

"I can't believe we're seeing him for real. He rarely attends right?"

We heard people say. We were clapping as he entered. His usual grin is plastered on his face as he walks whilst giving a bow. He passed by right in front of us and we gave him a bow. He recognized us immediately since his grin turned into a full smile.

"Isn't that brother-in-law's bestfriend?" Lisa whispered to me.

"Wait he is here? Then does that mean?" Someone said.

"Right! It means he could be here as well!"

Who are they referring to?

Once again the whole place turned upside down at someone's entrance. Everyone wanted to take a look at the face of whoever that person might be. If it was already chaotic when Seojun appeared it is much more now.

As the person in question came to view, I was greeted by the face of the man I have been seeing for a while now. Ah. I almost forgot, since I was used to seeing him, this man is on an entirely different league from us.

Lee Y/N. He was wearing a three piece suit, his hairstyle is the same as usual, even his face is. But there is something about the way he carried himself, the way he walked, that made the whole place crazy. I keep forgetting that this very man I am married to is the son of a multi billionaire.

Everyone is looking at him. Most of them are in awe as if they were seeing their favorite celebrity in the flesh. As he was about a few steps away from where I was standing, the two of us made eye contact. We gave him a bow, and after that I waved at him and smiled. I mean its only natural, right?