𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀

❥𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀~𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉

Prologue
Akademi High

━─━────༺༻────━─━
❝So kawaii!!❞

RIIIING...
RIIIING...
RIIIING...

Your mother opened the door to your room to see you still tangled in your bedsheets and your pink hair all messy, sleeping deeply. She sighed and walked toward your bed closing your poor alarm that was ringing for minutes, "Honey, wake up or you'll be late." She spoke up, shaking you gently. However, you didn't wake up since you were a deep sleeper. She shook her head and decided to use another method, "Y/N WAKE UP!" She exclaimed, making you sit right up from the loud voice.

"I'm up, I'm up!" You stated quickly as you looked around the room.

Your mother smiled in satisfaction, "Good morning, sweetie." You smiled at your mom and nodded your head, "Good morning, oka-san!" You greeted back. The woman walked out of the room, but not before saying, "You better hurry, it's your first day at school." With that, she took her leave.

You sat there in confusion for a moment before realizing what she was talking about. You picked up your phone to check the time only for your green eyes to widen in shock.

7:35 AM.

Shoot! You're late!

You quickly pushed away the blanket and rushed around your room to grab your things. Rushing into the bathroom, you took a quick shower and put on your school uniform. You went to you room and dried your long pink hair then put it into your favorite hair style.

Three thick braids.

After making the final touches, you grabbed your bag and phone to check the time.

7:40 AM.

Just five minutes, a new record!

You ran down the stairs to the kitchen to see your father sipping on his coffee while reading a newspaper and your mom had a toast on a plate, "Good morning, otou-san!" You greeted and gave him a kiss on the cheek. The male smiled as he saw taking the two bentos from your mother, "Good morning, princess. Uh... would you like me to put you at school?" He asked when he saw clumsily stuffing the bentos in your bag and taking the toast.

You shook your head, "No need, I will run there." Saying that, you went to the door way to put on your shoes.

"Enjoy your day at school and make friends!"

"No boyfriends, Y/N!"

Both of your parents said which made you sweatdrop, "Okay, goodbye now!" With that, you exited the house and started to jog to school, "Since it's a bit late, it won't harm to run a little faster to get there." You thought, increasing your speed a little bit while eating the toast.

Yes you have an inhuman speed for an average schoolgirl, and you can use it to get to school. You don't want to be late in your first day, right?

You ran there faster than any car and managed to make it to school before the school gates close.

It was now 7:55 AM.