𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

Author Note:-
Hello guy!
Before you start the chapter, I want to thank you for making this book reach over 10K. Another thing is, I noticed that some of you were wondering about how a first year is called senpai. I once searched it up and I understood that the term senpai can be used to someone you love and admire, but I will change it from this chapter on. I hope this would make you happy🤗.

Enjoy the chapter!
-Vity💫
____________________________

❥𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀~𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉

Chapter 5
Romeo Wannabe

━─━────༺༻────━─━
❝So kawaii!!❞

YOU HAD JUST FINISHED your lunch with both Osano and Riabaru, Hanako unfortunately didn't show up to eat with you. Osano didn't seem to be eating a lot and his face was tad red, he didn't even make eye contact with you. Riabaru pointed to you that he was just embarrassed because he told you everything Osano told him about you. You said that it was okay and that you don't mind, but the male stated that Osano is a tsundere and that he usually acts tough.

It was cute to you though, acting tough while he is a big softie. You really like this about him, his personality is so interesting.

As you walked, you were deep in thought as you still thinking of which club you should join.

It was just so confusing because of all of them were very interesting and to your liking. However, you didn't notice yourself bumping into someone. You yelped as you were about to fall, closing your eyes in process. However, you didn't feel the impact of the fall as an arm wrapped around your waist. You opened your bright green eyes only to be met with a pair of gentle purple eyes. The boy who held you had purple hair that was held in a low ponytail by a rose hairpin, he also had a red cape with white fur on his shoulder. You could also see a red band on his arm meaning that he is a club leader... the Drama club leader to be exact.

"Well cherry blossom, you should watch where you go."

As he said that, he helped you stand straight and let go of your waist. You didn't say anything as you blushed in both embarrassment and admiration. He looked like a royalty with his appearance and manner of speaking, not to mention the nickname he gave you.

The boy let out a hum as he inspected you closely, "Oh, aren't you the new popular student, Y/N?" He spoke up with arrogant manner. You looked up at him and nodded your head, "Yes, it's very nice to meet you... um..." You trailed off since you don't know this student. The purple haired guys smiled in pride as he held his cape out with onr hand while his other hand was on his chest, bowing slightly like a prince, "My name is Kizano Sunobu, the leader of the Drama club." He introduced himself to you.

Your blush deepened as you held your cheeks with your hands, "Oh dear! He is like a prince!" You thought as imaginary hearts floated around you. Composing yourself quickly, you smiled at him friendly, "I'm very happy to meet you Kizano senpai, I hope to be friends with you." You stated which made him chuckle at you.

"Maybe we can be..." He trailed off, holding your hand and placing a gentle kiss on the back of it, "Until we meet again, my Juliet." With that, he walked past you.

You stood there, completely mesmerized by his sudden action. He just KISSED your hand like it was something casual!

Unbeknown to you that a certain raven haired boy was watching you with rage.

━─────╮💗╭─────━

It was now the end of the school day and Ayato was making his way back home, it was a boring trip like everyday with nothing new. However...

He was so furious today!

The student council members didn't stop watching over him as they were keeping their eyes on him. He couldn't dispose of Osano because Riabaru was sticking by his side most of the time and today...

You met that arrogant, egotistical actor who dared to touch you and kiss your hand. It was killing the yandere very slowly seeing everyone getting attracted to you like a bunch of bees over a flower. What can he do now to get you to himself?

As he walked, he didn't hear someone calling for him until this person grabbed his hand. Ayato was already pissed off and now there's someone who want to talk to him probably. He turned around to glare at whomever was holding his hand, but stopped as a deep blush crept up his cheeks.

You were the one who held his hand...

You offered him a smile as you let go of his hand, "I was calling you all the time, but you didn't hear me. You're that boy who helped me yesterday, Ayato kun, right?" You questioned as you looked at him with a friendly smile. The yandere male found himself paralyzed to even speak, it came like a surprise to him that you were actually calling for him all the time.

He gathered all of his courage to speak to you as he tried his best not to sound weird, "Y-Yes... Sorry for n-not replying..." He trailed off, looking away from you.

You let out a giggle and then shook your head, "It's okay, would you like to walk with me? It seems we live in the same area." You requested politely, waiting for his answer. Ayato felt that he was in heaven because you asked him to walk with you. It was like a dream come true. He couldn't speak, but nodded nevertheless so he doesn't embarrass himself anymore.

Clapping your hands together, you beamed in delight, "Great! I'm happy I won't be walking home alone today, maybe we can walk home everyday if you want to!"

Of course he want to! It was the perfect opportunity to get closer to you and know everything about you. It was a chance given to Ayato by you.

He managed a smile on his lips and nodded, "S-Sure, I don't m-mind... as long as it's just you." He stuttered, murmuring the last part to himself. You didn't pay it much attention and started to walk. You both chatted throughout the journey to your houses, mostly you though. You knew a lot of things about Ayato and so did he. You even suggested to be friends and exchange phone numbers so you can connect each other easily.

Surprisingly enough, he was actually living not far away from you. His house was a couple of blocks away from yours which made you more happy. You told him to drop by your house tomorrow so you can both go to school together, you even made him promise you to do so.

Eventually, you both bid your goodbyes and went to your separate ways. However, Ayato was more than happy... He was satisfied, delighted, anything that can describe how excited he was to be able to get more closer to you. It was an opportunity that should never be missed or go to waste.