𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙊𝙉𝙀: 𝘼𝙔𝘼𝙏𝙊 𝘼𝙄𝙎𝙃𝙄

❥𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀~𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉

Ending One
Ayato Aishi

━─━────༺༻────━─━
❝Can I be your future bride?❞

YOU MADE YOUR WAY TO back of the school where your secret admirer waiting for you under the cherry blossom tree. You still felt hesitant to meet them, but you pushed those feelings away just to concentrate on what you were going to do.

The sun was sitting, giving the sky a beautiful orange color. The wind blew gently through your pink locks as you made your way up the small hill, sakura petals floating around you. Thankfully, the atmosphere around you eased your stress a bit and relaxed you.

Once on the top, you stood in front of the tree and there was no one here yet. You looked around with your green eyes, "I knew it was another prank." You mumbled and let out a sigh of disappointment, turning around to leave. Just then, footsteps could be heard coming from behind the tree. You were surprised when you saw Ayato standing in front of you, looking down with red cheeks. For a moment, your brain stopped working, trying to put everything together.

When you finally realized the truth, your face turned red as well.

The yandere boy cleared his throat and forced his eyes look at your green ones, "Y-Y/N, I wanted to t-tell you something important." He started, trying his best to control his stutter. You kept quiet to listen to what he had to say plus you were still in shocked state. Ayato took a deep breath and clenched his fists tightly, gathered courage to confess his feelings to you.

"Ever since I saw you the first day, you made me feel something I have been missing for my entire life. You made me feel... complete and normal. You're the light that guides me in the darkness, I can't imagine my life without you. Y/N, I-I like you! Will you be my girlfriend?"

After he finally said his words, he closed his eyes tightly, feeling embarrassed. You blinked a few times while still trying to process what he had just said. Was he actually telling the truth? Did he really like you? To be honest, you have those strange feelings toward Ayato. You would blush, think everything he does cute, and even talk with him for hours without even feeling bored. Butterflies will fly in your stomach and your heart would beat fast whenever he talks to you or just check on you. It was clear that you do like Ayato as well.

He is the guy your heart wanted.

Ayato opened his eyes to look at you when he didn't receive any reply for solid two minutes. A small frown appeared on his face, thinking that you didn't feel the same. However, he always had a plan B prepared. If he can't have you, no one can. Suddenly, he found himself being attacked by a hug. You hugged him tightly, wrapping your arms around his neck, "I like you too, Ayato! I like you too!" You exclaimed with a big smile. The dark haired teen stood there in shock before his arms wrapped around your small waist.

"Really?"

"Of course!"

You pulled away, but still in his arms, "I know that I like you for sure. You're always there whenever I need you and you were the first one that helped in my first day. I can't help but like you. You listen to my problems and accepted me for who am I." You confessed with your cheeks tinted light red. For the first time, a genuine smile appeared on his lips. He finally felt happiness for real... He can finally make his mother rest. Both of you started to slowly lean forward until your lips sealed in a tender and soft kiss.

At last, the yandere boy found his special person... his missing part.

━─────╮💗╭─────━

After that evening and after Ayato fulfilled his purpose, everything became peaceful in Akademi high. No more deaths or suspicious actions. Ayato had became a normal guy now that he finally had you.

He was surprised when he discovered how loyal you're to him. You kept your friendship with the rivals, but nothing beyond that. They did felt heartbroken, but they can't defy your choices. As long as you're happy, they're fine with it.

Everyone was surprised when they saw you and Ayato walk in while holding hands. What shocked the whole school was that Ayato was actually smiling, a real smile! They had never seen him smile before and it was rare to see him so cheerful. Right now, it was lunch time. Both you and Ayato sat on a bench on the rooftop. You were pouting while your boyfriend poked your cheek.

"Come on, Y/N. I was just kidding."

You didn't reply and just looked away. He may or may not had called you Food Monster when saw that you still brought two bentos for lunch. You felt offended and didn't talk to him for the next five minutes. Ayato kept on apologizing for the entire time until an idea popped in his head, "Will you forgive me if I took you on a date? I will buy as much sweets as you want." He suggested and planted a small kiss on your cheek. You perked up and turned to him, "For real? You will?"

"Yup."

You hugged Ayato out of happiness, "Thank you, Ayato! You're the best, I love you!" He chuckled at your childish behavior before hugging you back, "I love you too, my dear." He said, petting your pink hair.

After years of dealing with his unknown state, Ayato in the end got what he wanted. You're now his and nobody is going to take you away from him as long as he shows you his undying love and affection.

THE END