10

"park sunghoon." the other finished

my eyes just widened, i didn't think other people knew him other than the people in our class.

the girl giggled, "hey, this is your chance." one said. i imagined her wiggling her eyebrows in a playful manner.

"no! what if he rejects me?" she worried.

that's when i slowly furrowed my brows at the comment. reject? does that mean she has feelings for him?

even if she does, i shouldn't care... he's not mine anymore.

well, not like he really was in the first place.

"come out already, kyu." he said, more persistent this time.

the girls raised their brows in confusion, "kyu?" they both whispered, "who's that?"

i quickly stood up and unlocked the stall door, opening it and rushing to sink to wash my hands. i hurried because i didn't want them to think that we had some sort of thing going on.

i didn't wipe my hands, just shook the water off as much as i could. then, i wiped the remaining water on the sides of my skirt while exiting.

that's when i saw him from the side, leaning on the wall. his head turned to me, he just stared at me blankly, waiting for one of us to speak.

"namkyu-" i didn't want to listen at the moment, i just lightly grabbed his arm and brought him somewhere else. i stayed mindful and didn't hold his hand because i'd expect him to dislike that.

we ran down the stairs and arrived outside. i brought him behind the school, a hidden area near the yard.

"now... you can speak." i muttered, looking down to fiddle with my shirt.

he just sighed, "why'd you run away?" he asked, making me look up.

my face was still a bit pink from earlier, i guess he noticed that because he couldn't keep a straight face.

"w-what?" i looked back down, wondering why he was holding a laugh when i haven't even answered yet.

i really never got used to this side of him. he can never really stay serious at times, it kind of annoyed me.

i just took a deep breath, "okay, if you have nothing to say, then i'm leaving." i said, turning around.

i felt his hand lightly grip on my shoulder, "stop."

"what?" i gritted my teeth, getting impatient.

"um, i'm sorry." he said as he looked to the side.

he couldn't even apologize while looking at me, it was really disappointing.

"for what?"

for what happened years ago? i actually hoped he would say that.

"i don't know." he quietly replied, making me scoff.

i just forced a smile on my face, "oh, it's okay park! you have nothing to apologize for, i'll always forgive you." i smiled sarcastically, giving up on the conversation.

he just looked at me, confused before he switched the topic, "...did you actually break up with me?"

i scoffed a little, "is there any other way i could've made it more clear for you? was i really not obvious enough about that?" i rolled my eyes.

he just sighed while shaking his head, "get back together with me already." he said in a firm tone. it sounded more like an order, not like he was giving me a choice.