Noah x William || The Tutor and The Kiss - !!

*not spell checked*

Williams P.O.V

"William, it's the end of the last trimester and you failing almost every class, is this really how you wanna end your 11th grade year?" The principal questions, I only shake my head in response not wanting to hear his loud obnoxious ranting any longer.

"The best thing for me- or us to do is to get you a tutor, someone who can help you get your grades up before the end of junior year." Great, now I have to spend all my time after school with some nerd learning useless crap.

"I don't want to spend my free time with some nerd, it's just a freak who wants to be somebody," I scoff, crossing my legs in my seat.

"I can assure you that all tutors are not nerds, and if there such a nobody, I don't see why your acting like your scared to have a tutor. It's almost like it intimidates you," he teased, laughing to himself afterwards.

"I am not scared! I just think it's stupid, but just to prove you wrong I'll do this tutor- thing!" I exclaim.

...

Wait...

"Great! I'll send you the information viva email later today, you can meet Monday after the weekend I hope to see your grades improve!" He piped standing up from his chair to walk me out the room.

"Wait wait! No- I... Damnit!" I shout, angrily stopping out the door with him behind me. "I hope you enjoy your tutor! Bye William!" He waves, closing the door behind me.

That son of a bitch.

Monday (After the weekend)

Fuckkk meeee, I have the school day to deal with now I have a tutor who's going to be up my ass the rest of the school year.

No need to worry, I can just say I'm sick! Or run away from school! Yeah- running away would be better, I can just go home instead of going to the library and... read the whole time.

I sit in my seat for the rest of science class until I hear the final bell, I quickly grab all my things and run out the classroom to leave the school as fast as I can.

I run to the big double doors and sneak out with a big group of other kids that wanna leave as well.

I finally get out of the school, feeling the hot sun rest on my face. I almost run to the school gates until I hear "WILLIAM!" I stop running to look back at someone else running to me.

"Jeez what are you doing? We have tutoring remember?"

My mouth drops, and I stare at Noah wide eyed, shocked to see him standing in front of me. "Wha- wait! What do you mean we?" I question, moving back a little still slowly trying to leave.

"I'm your tutor! The principal said I'll get extra credit if I tutor someone, and on top of football I think that the more credit the better!" I still have my mouth hanging open unable to speak.

"So come on, let's get started right away," He grabs my arm and tugs me along back to the school, and I'm just shocked that the principal didn't pick a nobody... he picked the opposite.