Chris x Charlie || Sidekicks - !!/!!!

*not spell checked* (This one is a slow-burn and LONG!)

Charlie's P.O.V - Time: 4:57pm

Silence.

All it was, was silence.

I was standing in the background, away from the superhero, away from the cameras, away from the crowd.

All eyes were on him, none on me, why would there be.

I'm the sidekick.

I would do everything yet I would get no credit,  I was just like everybody else, just stuck in the background.

"Hello big boy," I quickly spun around to see Chris the Villains sidekick. "You..." I pulled out my knives and got them ready to throw at him. "Hey! I'm not here to fight, I'm just here to talk."

I slowly put my knives down, "Talk about what?" He walks closer, I step back.
"About are situation, we're both sidekicks, we're both forgotten, what if we join together to show them that we're not just some toys."

I think for a second, "But how, even if we did fight them, they would pity us and laugh right in our faces," he scoffs and turns his head. "So we let them, and kick there asses while they do it," I walk closer to him and sit down on the ledge of the building I was on.

I stare down at the crowd. "I... I wish we could but he's my mentor and I couldn't do that to him," I hear him let out a dramatic sigh as he sits down next to me.

"God you're so boring, do you ever not follow the rules, like for once in your life do you wanna do something mildly dangerous?" he rants, pointing to my mentor who was talking with an interviewer.

"What are you talking about! I do dangerous things all the time, hell my whole job is dangerous! And following the rules is the point of being a hero," he rolls his eyes and wraps his arm around my shoulders, "Yes yes, fighting in his shadow is sooo dangerous,"

I feel his hot breath on my lips as he's facing me and dragging out his words, his arm then finally dropped from my shoulder to my waist holding me close. "We're both in there shadows so don't even," he chuckles at me and rubs his hand on my hip.

"Yeah but I do actual dangerous stuff in his shadow, and I got the scars to prove it," it was my turn to laugh, as I looked him up and down, not see any scars in sight. "Hmm, you say that yet I don't see any scars," he scoffs for the second time and pushes himself away from me.

"I do have most of my body covered to be fair," after we had our laugh it was awkward, we were never really friends but we did talk from time to time, never really nice talk however.

"Why don't we actually go through with this, okay? I had a pretty nasty talk with Devon (The supervillain) and I just wanna give him a taste of his own medicine,"

I look to see his head dropping down avoiding my gaze, "I will come to your house tonight and we can talk about a plan to get rid of them," he raises his head and stares back at me, "Why not your house big boy? Mines kinda a mess right now,"

I give a embarrassed chuckle and avoid the question, "Okay I'm meeting with you tonight at around nine-ish, then we will discuss," I stand up and pat myself before I was about to get down off the building, "Alright see you there, the Address is 86 Chapel Road!"