Eric x Luis || The Meanist Man - !!/!!!

*not spell checked*   (Someone lime but no smut.)

Luis's P.O.V

First day at my new office job, it may not be a special or important job but it's a job none the less, and right now I will take what I can get.

I wear a brand new suit that I bought last week, and I walk into the building with pride as I want to set a good impression for myself. I see the front desk lady Stella with her hair pulled back into a pretty ponytail, and she has a floral dress that ends a little bit past her knees.

"Good morning Stella, nice to see you again," She looks up from her computer and smiles, "Hello Luis, good morning to you as well, happy to see that you got the job!"  I smile and nod, I move closer to her desk and we continue to have a conversation, well until she brings something up that sticks out to me.

"Yeah, I mean people normally don't last to long, with the boss being a pain in the ass people normally get fired or just quit from the anger and or frustration," I pause, there's no way the boss can be that bad, there's just no way. "He can't be that bad, I mean your still here and you've been working here for a while now,"

She laughs and nods, "That may be true but I'm also his girlfriend so that may help with me still being here," No shit, there's no way she's dating the boss, I mean that's huge! "Really your dating him... I can't believe it, I better get going then. I don't want him to see me talking to you!"

He gets onto the elevator to get to his floor, floor 50, the middle of the building with the building having 100 floors.

I hear her laugh and I run off to my new desk, it's not in a cubicle and it the last one in it's row, the one closest to the bosses office. There's only two rows of four desks so there's not that many people on each floor, this is the middle floor so I'm not surprised that this is where the boss is.

I get settled down in my desk and just go over what I did during the internship, I put my email and password into the computer and log into the time sheet and put in 8:37a.m into the document to state when I started working. I then move to the open list of things that are need to be done before whatever the time frame is.

I pick something easy to do for my first assignment, I pick to just fill out some residence's paperwork that was started but never finished.

I submitted all the documents and I then walk to the break room to grab a cup of coffee, but to my surprise when I get back I see the CEO Eric standing at my desk tapping his foot in a unsteady rhythm.

"Are you Luis?" I look at him who's staring down at me with pretty angry eyes. "Y-yes. I am..."

— (Skipping to the 'juicy' part, for now, I'll maybe come back and add some in between idk) —

8 mouths later

I stare at my screen, seeing the overflow of emails just flooding for me to open, but the buzzing of the phone snaps my focus away from the emails and to the name reader to see who it is.

Eric Bolton

I gulp and answer the phone, "Hello sir, is there something you need?" The line stays silent his deep breaths getting picked up here and there but other than that- no voice. "I need... I need for you to come to my office. Now."