Silas x Tyler || Opposites Always Attract - !!! |Part 2|

*not spell checked*

Tyler's P.O.V

I refuse to believe it, how could she do this to me? Make him, him out of all people my mate. I refuse.

I'm angry, I'm tired, and most of all I'm scared. This man, this thing, killed my whole pack—well at least most of it. Now it's supposed to be my mate, my partner? No I can't let this be.

But who knows what would happen if I reject him, death is normally the common outcome but with a vampire who knows! Once he told me the news I was in shock, I didn't want to believe him but all the signs were pointing yes.

I accepted in that dungeon that I would never find my mate but now knowing I have one and it's him is on another level of hurt.

How could the goddess do this to me?

When he showed me the book I ran, I knew in front of him it was a dumb choice but I couldn't stop myself. My feet touched the ground and they were off.

I ran for a while till I made it to a hall of bedrooms. Each one looking that same as the one before it.

I glanced over my shoulder every now and then to see if he was behind me, but I don't think he even ran after me. And god riddance.

I decided to hide in one of the unused bedrooms for now, to try and wait him out I guess.

However after 4 hours of waiting around I laid in the most comfortable bed and feel asleep.

"Psst, Tyler, wake up!" I heard someone whisper. "What, why, who is it?" I mumbled but shot up remembering what happened before. "Hey, hey, it's just me. Remember Layla?" She whispered again, in a calm voice.

"Oh yes, sorry. I haven't gotten this good of rest in a while." I murmured sitting up straight before popping and stretching my back.

"I went back to the kitchen to find Sir Silas sitting there reading a book. When I asked what's wrong he just dismissed me." She rambled on about how she got to this moment, a real talked of you ask me.

"But now I'm here, I found you sound asleep, I was going to wake you to let you know that we have our own rooms." Wow, our owns rooms, as servants? That's quite a surprise. "What happened when you were in the kitchen together?"

I freeze up just thinking about it. "To make a short story shorter he's my mate. Meaning we're are bound together for life, however there is no way in hell I am staying with him for the rest of my life." I blurted our, seeing her jaw drop to the floor.

"Woah, woah, woah, I mean I knew about mates and stuff already from Ash but you and Silas that's insane... but also amazing! Do you know how lucky your are!" She beamed, being very happy about the whole situation. But this is not a happy matter how does she see this as happy?

"Wh-what? How is that a good thing?!" I exclaimed, getting off the bed now joining her standing. "Because you will be queen now! He never found a queen to join him and now that will be you!"

My mind was spinning, queen? I went from being stuck in his dungeon to joining him in royalty? This is crazy, I must be dreaming— I have to be dreaming! "But... he's a horrible person, I don't want to be his queen let alone partner." I cried, wiping my eyes starting to fill with salty tears.