018

"you're avoiding me."

"fucking hell, jake! can't you knock before getting inside?" jay almost had a shock when jake spoke behind him.

he had already finished his morning routine and is now changing his shirt inside their team's locker room. jay was busy cleaning his locker that he didn't even notice jake walking towards him.

"knock my ass, you want me to knock you out? you skipped the training yesterday," jake folded his arms across his chest. "and you haven't answered any of my questions."

jay cleared his throat. "right, i was uh- i was having a very bad headache yesterday. and questions? what questions?" he feigned ignorance.

"jay my bro, my buddy. don't you like me?"

what. "i do like you, platonically."

"then why don't you want to help me date your friend?"

i wish i can just disappear everytime he asks this question. "okay, look. it's not like that, i just... since when did you even like heeseung?"

jake paused to think. since when? maybe since that time when he started acting nice towards me? i don't actually know.

"i don't know, i just like him. are you gonna help me or not?"

"no, i can't."

"why not?!"

"just look for another person to date, heeseung's not interested on things like that." jay looked at him with a straight face. he pushed his teammate lightly on the side and started walking out of the room.

jake whined and chased jay outside, holding his arm. "come on! how about just one date? please? just ask him if he wants to hang out with me."

jay sighed as he stared at jake's puppy eyes. damn it.

"fine! but if heeseung says no, i can't help you again."

the boy giggled, wrapping his arms on jay. "thank you! i know i could count on you."

+++++++++

[ free trial in hell ]

jay:
hi guys
👋😊

sunoo:
what do you want

jay:
what 😭
i just said hi tho

sunghoon:
you'd be lying if you said that without any hidden motive

sunoo:
exactly
so what is it

jay:
it's nothing shsjs
i don't need anything from you two

heeseung:
so you need smth from me?

jay:
hehe
👉🏻👈🏻

sunghoon:
tf
please don't send that again

heeseung:
ok
what do you need
hurry up before i change my mind

jay:
just a little favor
uhh
you know jake right?

heeseung:
who?

sunoo:
hyung... wdym who 😭

heeseung:
oh right i know him
sorry my mind's been freezing lately

sunghoon:
might be because you only have 2 hours of sleep everyday